💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Ellie Sioux

guys, do you think this performance will affect album pre-orders? because wouldn't everyone who already planned on pre-ordering (the fans) already have done that? :laughga:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, do you think this performance will affect album pre-orders? because wouldn't everyone who already planned on pre-ordering (the fans) already have done that? :laughga:

Might convince the GP! 

You woulda thought so but people are usually borderline thinking about buying it then major performances sway them. Or people just have no idea about the album so pre-order it as an impulse upon seeing her perform

---

GUYS I'M ACTUALLY SO EXCITED HELP I HATE HOW SHE CAN DO THIS TO ME OMGOMGOMGOM

YASSS APPLAUSE

NO GOLD WRITING THO FUK U X FACTOR

Ellie Sioux

ssshhh, listen carefully...

do you hear that?

that's the sound of the british public saying "oh... that's it?"

Great performance, but i'm underwhelmed tbh

I can't decide whether I agree or not, it was different from her usual performances in a simplistic sort of way I suppose. At least they played the o2 advert though

Americano

YAS the O2 commercial after. :party:

ssshhh, listen carefully...
do you hear that?
that's the sound of the british public saying "oh... that's it?"

No one is here for her stupidly "controversial" performances anymore. She struck the right note.

@Smithy Yea me too it was good don't get me wrong but felt like it was a bit last minute (which I'm guessing it was lol)

It was great but I think I overhyped it for myself a bit lmao. I probably would've thought it was better if she didn't use a headset. Hearing her breath loads creates the illusion that her vocal isn't as good as it actually is. For me, at least.

And thank god they showed the O2 advert

Archived