Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Now 0.13 away from #4 VS 0.15 earlier .... progress :)

Omg what I'm so jealous!!! Have the best time! I wish I could go but they didn't email me so I guess I didn't win :( aw well it will still be great to watch :)

Thank you! It'll be the first time I actually see her so I'm expecting internal meltdowns

At least there's a live stream though, which is really good quality too

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Thank you! It'll be the first time I actually see her so I'm expecting internal meltdowns

At least there's a live stream though, which is really good quality too

Aw I saw The Monster Ball in 2010 and had so much fun! Hopefully I meet some Gaga fans as friends when I go to uni in London this Sept to go to the ARTPOP tour with :)

Swinefest sounds sooo good though, I'm excited to watch it on a tiny screen I can't imagine how I'd be if I was actually going :smh:

Aw I saw The Monster Ball in 2010 and had so much fun! Hopefully I meet some Gaga fans as friends when I go to uni in London this Sept to go to the ARTPOP tour with :)

Swinefest sounds sooo good though, I'm excited to watch it on a tiny screen I can't imagine how I'd be if I was actually going :smh:

You're bound to find someone who likes Gaga in the big fat city of London :haha:

It seems that Gaga is making a pretty big deal of this event. Explainable, as it's her first proper gig in MONTHS (which is probably a lifetime for Gaga) and the fact that she's showing nearly half of her new album will be a decider on how successful ARTPOP will be :excited2:

Harry

You're bound to find someone who likes Gaga in the big fat city of London :haha:

It seems that Gaga is making a pretty big deal of this event. Explainable, as it's her first proper gig in MONTHS (which is probably a lifetime for Gaga) and the fact that she's showing nearly half of her new album will be a decider on how successful ARTPOP will be :excited2:

I'm just excited to hear any Zedd/Madeon productions! Those are gonna be the hard hitters. I mean I love DJWS but he doesn't really have that EDM vibe that I'm looking for with ARTPOP :) I think they will be the ones to smash.

I'm just excited to hear any Zedd/Madeon productions! Those are gonna be the hard hitters. I mean I love DJWS but he doesn't really have that EDM vibe that I'm looking for with ARTPOP :) I think they will be the ones to smash.

Both Zedd and Madeon's productions are much cleaner than DJWS' too. From what we've seen of Gaga+Zedd's work, it's focused on her strong vocals and amazing production. They'll definitely smash.

**** Radio 1 not A listing her goddammit 

But yaaaaaaay at being back in the top 5! 

Roar is being released on the 1st of September now..

Katy got scared by Eminem HA

They better put Applause in the A List next week after her lengthy appearance in London and making a mark with Swinefest

Since Naughty Boy made that comment Sunday, he's been falling hard.

Down to #14 (.32) on itunes vs Applause ,56 

He hasn't been falling BECAUSE of the comment

Red update for Gaga but she's still pulling away from #06 so it's whatever :)

What comment?

Applause is decreasing on radio on UK, but it is increasing on tv ( 2 on tv airplay) and Itunes. I think its good. Radio will have to eventually catch up.

I predict a 5 or 6 for Applause this week on UK official chart.

Archived