Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Sept 8th? :lmao:

Yup :dead:

EDIT: Applause still on the b list and Roar moved up to the A list. Are they being ****ing serious

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seana39223

Well at least they moved All The Wrong Places by Example up to B List. I can't ****ing believe they A Listed Roar, that track makes my ears bleed.

Harry

Well at least they moved All The Wrong Places by Example up to B List. I can't ****ing believe they A Listed Applause, that track makes my ears bleed.

Do you mean Roar?

And for goodness sake why are they always so reluctant to play her. Are Capital FM still showing it plenty of love? At least she is slaying TV channels.

Maybe we should casually start texting/tweeting/calling them to show people are here for it.

:dead: i just give up.

In other news, Eminem releases his new song on the day Katy releases Roar :lmao:

LOL this is gonna be interesting. Katy will probably be so front loaded because of weeks of pre-orders though.

SomethingMore

Yup :dead:

EDIT: Applause still on the b list and Roar moved up to the A list. Are they being ****ing serious

WTF ! But Roar isnt released yet :dead:

seana39223

Do you mean Roar?

And for goodness sake why are they always so reluctant to play her. Are Capital FM still showing it plenty of love? At least she is slaying TV channels.

****e yes I meant Roar xD Capital FM aren't showing it as much love as they normally show GaGa. From when I've been listening Id say the ratio of Roar to Applause plays on Capital is 2:1

Americano

Unfortunately that isn't an official Radio 1 twitter. :(

I know but she still said Radio1 thank u in general 

I don't understand why Katy's UK label would want radios to play Roar SO early before its released. People will be sick of it by the time it's actually released.

Also, I don't get why radios want to play Roar. Radio 1 pushing Roar onto the A List is ludicrous.

I think UK radio stations, especially Radio 1, should not play a song at all until it is released for sale.

I haven't really posted much in this thread before, but i'm from the UK so i should really.

The midweeks came out today, Applause is at no.9 (again), hopefully it'll rise for the rest of the week.

Harry

Now 0.13 away from #4 VS 0.15 earlier .... progress :)

I'm going to the SWINEFEST :cry:

Omg what I'm so jealous!!! Have the best time! I wish I could go but they didn't email me so I guess I didn't win :( aw well it will still be great to watch :)

Archived