Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

BlondeKingOfGGD

I think the UK is gonna get Venus and Gaga will probably release a stand alone single for it... if not then We'll just get a performance probably no charting. We'll have to deal with it.

I just hope DWUW dosen't end up really messy :(

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Gaga said : 'the only mess is on the internet right now'. So true.

STILL... Judging by her tweets the UK will get Venus but if they dont release it as a stand alone single it wont chart and i'm not ready for this. :sick:

I think mess is an overused term(in general), people should be more specific like "disorganised" or whatever.

On another note, it's quite annoying how self-righteous people are, regardless of whether it's for or against dwuw as a single, why not just apply a "live and let live" philosophy, it's not as if any of us can acc change anything so it's all just hypothetical discussion... :/

Probably Venus will be a single in UK. That should keep some happy.

In general. It hasnt been serviced in the US yet either.

Wow. I almost had a meltdown. I try not to.

Americano

Some stations are adding it early but it's not been "sent" yet, and there's no word on when that will happen. If they know every promo is gonna keep rocketing up like this, that could be why.

Galactic Mess

In general. It hasnt been serviced in the US yet either.

So the era will effectively begin after Dope? Why didn't she warn us before lol

It's the best thing to do... 

longevity doesn't really exist in the UK, songs debut, they stay for abit... then die.

Even if Venus debuts high, and drops out pretty quick... at least it will be successful on paper (i'm sorry for saying that but who are we kidding).

I kinda wish it would be November 11 already.

-all those promo singles will be done

-song per country thing will be over

-songs will actually chart in the UK

-we will finally focus on one song as the official second single

Wouldn't a single post album benefit everyone then? Applause would die down in most countries and interscope/polydfor can gauge actual demands based on tracks?

Katy Perry is ahead of her nearest rival, James Blunt’s Moon Landing at Number 2, by over 7,000 copies, according to today’s Official Albums Chart Update.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/katy-perrys-prism-leads-official-albums-chart-race-2560/

This is kinda bad if you ask me. She has similar numbers with James Blunt.

I kinda wish it would be November 11 already.

-all those promo singles will be done

-song per country thing will be over

-songs will actually chart in the UK

-we will finally focus on one song as the official second single

Or we could just skip ahead til like next March when we will have everything and no constant arguing :P

So the era will effectively begin after Dope? Why didn't she warn us before lol

I guess they didn't expect each song to rocket up to #1 around the world. I think they will start pushing DWUW everywhere after Dope is done with.

It's kind of screwed up Polydor's plans here though for Venus. Do we even know what she's performing? 

I guess they didn't expect each song to rocket up to #1 around the world. I think they will start pushing DWUW everywhere after Dope is done with.

It's kind of screwed up Polydor's plans here though for Venus. Do we even know what she's performing? 

Last thing we heard was the x-factor producer saying : cant wait next week for world exclusive premiere of 'Venus'

Archived