Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG I just had the most hilarious thought :rip: :rip: :rip:

Gaga follows the trend of artists performing old singles on X Factor and doesn't perform Do What U Want OR Venus, but ... Applause :deadbanana: THE MELTDOWNS WOULD BE SPECTACULAR. The whole damn forum would have to be shut for a day :lmao:

GagaMyBlood95

NO I HATE DUAL SINGLES NO JUST NOOOO

but that's the only solution now, unless she wants to leave UK until ARTPOP comes out and that's a bad idea!!!

Yes, that is literally the simplest and most logical solution. So let's hope they do it.

Yeah I have no idea why they thought it would be a good idea to literally just ditch a whole single era that was about to start, which I can only imagine has been thought out for months now. Performances, fashion, THE VIDEO. 

That's what sells albums. Not whether a R&B ft. rapper single can crossover to more stations in the US  or be tolerated by Gaga haters who won't buy her music anyway.

VforVendetta

She'll definitely appear, it's just a question of what she'll be performing...

Inb4 she performs an Applause - MTN mashup

bumblebee

She'll definitely appear, it's just a question of what she'll be performing...

I mostly believe she will perform, but at this point I'm not confident. Gaga herself confirmed VENUS as the second single, remember?   

Inb4 Gypsy comes out on Sunday instead and that's the new single

Ooh that would be an interesting change and is probably just as likely as all the other theories...

This whole situation can be resolved so simply, however I fear that this won't be the case, and yet there will be another spanner in the works coming.

Venus SINGLE separate from the album appears on iTunes on friday with the snippet, Then on sunday the Venus track (separate from the album) with it's own cover art is able to purchase. 

Venus climbs on iTunes during sunday DAY, then after X Factor performance post the video. Radio slowly picks it up, but X Factor is enough to keep the sales steady here, and give her a fighting chance for a #1.

It's that simple... but for some reason, I highly doubt it'l be this way  :(

GagaMyBlood95

This whole situation can be resolved so simply, however I fear that this won't be the case, and yet there will be another spanner in the works coming.

Venus SINGLE separate from the album appears on iTunes on friday with the snippet, Then on sunday the Venus track (separate from the album) with it's own cover art is able to purchase. 

Venus climbs on iTunes during sunday DAY, then after X Factor performance post the video. Radio slowly picks it up, but X Factor is enough to keep the sales steady here, and give her a fighting chance for a #1.

It's that simple... but for some reason, I highly doubt it'l be this way  :(

yeah, that should be the case! But knowing interscope.........

I'm afraid to ask,but where is it on UK's iTunes?

Archived