UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

why oh why oh why oh why why why why fgs why

Edit:

https://twitter.com/NowOnRadio1/status/392744258610167809

Radio 1 already playing it woo

Andi✨ â€@Andreaking1989 9m

“@NowOnRadio1: ♫ Do What U Want (feat. R Kelly) - by Lady Gaga http://amzn.to/1791RY0 #bbc #radio1 #npâ€love this!!!!

Getting that praise  :legend:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was either unexpected in an expected way or expected in an unexpected way. It's a bit surprising that interscope don't understand that dwuw is only doing how it is/was based mainly on pre-orders. If the x-factor changes to dwuw I don't think it'll be very "gaga" but hopefully I'll be wrong...

Awhh so her next chance at a #1 single is late 2014 early 2015 when the next album/EP is out.

Awhh gags.

The #1 thing isn't really bothering me. If she has a good performance on X Factor (I mean, I'm assuming she's performing 'DWUW' now; I'm not even sure) then sales will pick up and, coinciding with a nicely-timed radio release, it may go #1 anyway.

I'll just have to put my faith in Interscope and hope that they've got it under control and sorted. :)

Lets hope this works out :eek:

Inb4 she still performs Venus at XF and that slays as a promo single so they change back to that :smh:

Inb4 she still performs Venus at XF and that slays as a promo single so they change back to that :smh:

'Venus' will have a massive start on iTunes due to pre-orders, so it'll probably go #1 worldwide as well (same with 'Dope'). Let's just hope that the public latch onto 'DWUW'.

What a strange release this is. :dies:

What a strange release this is. :dies:

we should really be getting used to this kind of ****ery :smh:

omg

I hate this promo single malarky! 

gah if she did perform Venus and it topped iTunes it def wouldn't chart now because of DWUW being a single  :lmao: MESS

Shes gonna go #1 here anyway from X Factor next week

Do you think radio airplay can slow its fall so it hangs around #10 until X Factor?

At least this 'chart ineligibility' thing poses no threat now, I suppose. I'm thinking about all this and it'll probably end up being changed back to 'Venus' by Sunday. :dies:

Shes gonna go #1 here anyway from X Factor next week

It would've been easier if it was in the same week as the pre-orders and fan purchases though :/

Gaga should prioritise her uk promotion for the next few days because the x-factor performance is the biggest chance she'll have this year, could she squish in the one show on thursday or friday or something like alan titschmark? (idek if that show is still on)...

I hope so. The only thing that worries me is that the song will likely be out of the top 10 on iTunes when she performs.

Do you think radio airplay can slow its fall (it's just been released to radio here) so it hangs around #10 until X Factor?

Probably a little if Capital stans as much as they did with Applause, it'll be next monday before Radio One starts playing it though (if they even playlist it)

Archived