💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry I'd legit take you if it wasn't for my friend who's driving me all the way down there. Poor b---h Tbf, she's a Gaga fan so she'll also get to see her, but she isn't as crazy as me :dies:

honestly if Venus was #1 all week and didn't get given a number one i think i'd cry for about a year

Plus drive to the Official charts headquarters and kick someone in the balls.

Haha aw bless I wouldn't actually expect you to. Omg that's gonna be a b---h of a drive :rip:

Also I just saw this on the ticket site

Please note: Due to the nature of this show, we only offer 'stand-by' tickets for The X Factor Live Finals which not guarantee you (or your guests) entrance into the studio.

Make sure you get there early!!

honestly if Venus was #1 all week and didn't get given a number one i think i'd cry for about a year

Plus drive to the Official charts headquarters and kick someone in the balls.

Forget kicking them I'd be slicing them off

Harry I'd legit take you if it wasn't for my friend who's driving me all the way down there. Poor b---h Tbf, she's a Gaga fan so she'll also get to see her, but she isn't as crazy as me :dies:

when did you apply for them?

Checking my emails every 3 seconds now :smh: i aint getting tickets lol

when did you apply for them?

Checking my emails every 3 seconds now :smh: i aint getting tickets lol

Same :nails: Even tho you can still actually apply...

I literally applied Sunday night and I got the e-mail this morning just after 9am :eek:

And yup my friend doesn't work on a Sunday so we're gonna go down super early!

Same :nails: Even tho you can still actually apply...

they've said "limited tickets" left since Sunday at least. calling big bull**** :nails:

sucks that they literally give them away to flop celebs like Louie Spence :smh:

they've said "limited tickets" left since Sunday at least. calling big bull**** :nails:

sucks that they literally give them away to flop celebs like Louie Spence :smh:

I don't even give a **** about The X Factor I haven't watched a single episode this year, I just wanna go see Gaga on a stage for 5 minutes IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR

I don't even give a **** about The X Factor I haven't watched a single episode this year, I just wanna go see Gaga on a stage for 5 minutes IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR

so many people haven't given two ****s about XF this year, that's why i'm worried that people won't be tuning for Gaga's appearance :smh: hopefully the media will give her appearance full exposure so people bother to watch

so many people haven't given two ****s about XF this year, that's why i'm worried that people won't be tuning for Gaga's appearance :smh: hopefully the media will give her appearance full exposure so people bother to watch

Well the performances have had a great effect on every song that has been performed so far, it's definitely still gonna make a massive difference for Gaga.

Think about it, the pre-order effect will give Venus a surge as soon as it is released, then it will get ANOTHER surge that night when it is performed :excited2:

Archived