💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

I find it hard to believe that we would've clocked onto this before people that actually work in the industry. They probably know the chart rule book backwards. I'm sure they'll have something planned.

:clap: I don't think we need to worry guys, Polydor (probably) know what they are doing

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lorde white + red updates, James Arthur dark red

Looks like it'll be Gaga vs. 1D next week, with Gaga hopefully coming out on top thanks to the XF :cry:

:wtf: I would have the biggest Gaga meltdown EVER.

I'm SURE they'll only let the highest 2 chart. It doesn't make sense at all to not let a song at (hopefully) #1 not become #1 when Applause or DWUW (OR BOTH FOR ALL I CARE) can be removed from the chart.

Ok, so when WOA was released, Roar and DH were the only ones to chart.

Was DH still selling more when WOA was released? Does anyone know?

WOA was selling more: http://kworb.net/popuk/archive/20131003.html (from the Thursday of that week).

It seems like only the first two released can chart no matter the sales.

Maybe we won't get DWYW  :hehe:

BlondeKingOfGGD

YES X FACTOR GAGA.

But i hope this pre-order stuff lets Venus chart ffs?

could you imagine if it got #1 but isn't allowed to chart :O

BlondeKingOfGGD

lol nah they'll have it sorted, don't worry

Good :') i hope they do :)

Gaga coming for that #1

1D competition and The Wanted are performing on the X Factor same night as Gaga?

Good :') i hope they do :)

Gaga coming for that #1

1D competition and The Wanted are performing on the X Factor same night as Gaga?

Yeah but The Wanted are pretty much done, so they're not a threat in the slightest :toofloppy:

OH MY ****ING GOD I'VE JUST CHECKED MY EMAILS AND I'VE GOT X-FACTOR TICKETS OH MY ****ING GOD I AM CRYING AND SCREAMING I CAN'T BREATHE HELP ME

OH MY ****ING GOD I'VE JUST CHECKED MY EMAILS AND I'VE GOT X-FACTOR TICKETS OH MY ****ING GOD I AM CRYING AND SCREAMING I CAN'T BREATHE HELP ME

WTF OMFG SO ****ING LUCKY WHAT

how many tickets did you apply for?

Its been sat there since just after 9am this morning LIKE WHAT. I didn't expect to hear anything, SO WHY SO SOON. I AM LITERALLY squealing with excitement as I type this rn, my GOD

:party: well done! 

WOW CONGRATS!!!!  :party:

Archived