💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

I think it will reach mid-top 10 then fall off pretty fast. I'm just interested to see where it gets the album.

In theory, is radio allowed to play dwuw if they wanted to?

Hmm I'm not sure. But they won't either way.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping but not really expecting tbh :ohno: But more than anything I just wanna have the song on my iTunes!

I always eat dinner with a couple of my flatmates and we always play music and I put DWUW on and everyone was completely jamming to it and they were like 'what is this?!?' and I was like Lady Gaga :legend: They were like omg it doesn't sound like her, this is so gooood etc. We listened to it twice :music:

Hoping but not really expecting tbh :ohno: But more than anything I just wanna have the song on my iTunes!

I always eat dinner with a couple of my flatmates and we always play music and I put DWUW on and everyone was completely jamming to it and they were like 'what is this?!?' and I was like Lady Gaga :legend: They were like omg it doesn't sound like her, this is so gooood etc. We listened to it twice :music:

get dem replays

it was such a good move to release DWUW, it's really getting people into Gaga again just before ARTPOP

get dem replays

it was such a good move to release DWUW, it's really getting people into Gaga again just before ARTPOP

AND a lot of her own fans it seems

AND a lot of her own fans it seems

it's a shame her own fans couldn't have a lil faith in her :smh:

aaaah cant wait for midnight :excited2:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Gaga managed to snatch #3 so far in Australia, probably gonna get #2... If she can there I don't see why she couldn't push for #1 here tbh..

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga managed to snatch #3 so far in Australia, probably gonna get #2... If she can there I don't see why she couldn't push for #1 here tbh..

omg I can't believe it  :excited2:

Let's hope UK will stan too!

If it gets blocked at #2 like Applause I swear to god

BlondeKingOfGGD

So if DWUW is doing good because of pre-orders and more people are pre ordering ARTPOP because of it... does this mean Dope is gonna smash too? omfg. A Gaga ballad slaying.

Won't Venus be ineligible to chart due to the album pre-order rule?

Omg i hope not :O ?

i dont think so?

Archived