Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlondeKingOfGGD

Omfg hoping Venus dosent get blocked by DWUW in the US ..

omg X Factor sunday guys :O too much slayage is happening. really didn't expect DWUW to do soo good.

It's an amazing song though and i know ARTPOP is going to be killer.

Will it be tomorrow or Wednesday before we hear how much Katy sold on her first day? I'm interested in her sales, she could either slay like BTW or, do Teenage Dream again

Imagine if it knocks Royals from #1

Even if just for a few hours 

It's possible if the pre-orders are good enough...

And speaking of the pre-orders, yesterday the album was in the 100s, and right now it's #68! And DWUW isn't even officially out here yet! Imagine where it will be after XF :excited2:

Will it be tomorrow or Wednesday before we hear how much Katy sold on her first day? I'm interested in her sales, she could either slay like BTW or, do Teenage Dream again

I'm not sure if we will. And she won't do close do BTW, I'm thinking she will get around 100k maybe.

The slayage that will be upon us  :excited2:

I think it'll go #1 when DWUW is released everyone who preorded the album gets the song, that'll have to be a good few thousand 

The slayage that will be upon us  :excited2:

I think it'll go #1 when DWUW is released everyone who preorded the album gets the song, that'll have to be a good few thousand 

And it sounds ****ing good so hopefully people will just see 1) a new Lady Gaga song & 2) that it features R Kelly and think ooh. Surely a top 10 debut officially seeing how well it's doing WW? Certainly top 20....

Today I am tracking ARTPOP on iTunes. I have been checking since 12:30 and have a file I will update each time I look at it, leading up to the release of DWUW. So far:

12:30 - 68
13:19 - 63
14:08 - 61

Nice steady updates, can't wait to see where it will be around midnight just before DWUW comes out!

SomethingMore

Today I am tracking ARTPOP on iTunes. I have been checking since 12:30 and have a file I will update each time I look at it, leading up to the release of DWUW. So far:

12:30 - 68

13:19 - 63

14:08 - 61

Nice steady updates, can't wait to see where it will be around midnight just before DWUW comes out!

Nice ! It has to enter top 20! Not expecting top 10 tbh.

I don't understand the concept of promo singles. Why do artists not just send it to radio to let the song do as well as it could?

Archived