💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Oh ok, Germany and Aus are big markets too. Hopefully Aus can get Top 10 this time.

Applause didn't go TOP 10 in Australia??

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they confirm Venus would be released on the 25th the UK as well though? She might release it on that date in the US for example but release a couple days later in the UK. 'Roar' was released in the UK a lot later than other countries. And I've heard the same might happen for 'Work Bitch', so you don't know just because it's being announced to be released on 25th, doesn't mean it'll be released on that day in the UK. Could be different. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic...  :flop:

Rap God was just a promo single but it's gonna be number one in the UK with no radio airplay  :fail:

Rap God went to #1 here scarily fast...

Applause didn't go TOP 10 in Australia??

Peaked at #11. Oz is a tough market for pop girls - Rihanna hasn't been #1 there since Loud era.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Hopefully they hold back the release in the uk till 27th and 25th everywhere else...

IF she is releasing in the UK on the 25th we could get a debut on sunday then sunday night she performs on X Factor and get's #1-#3 that week :)

Hopefully they hold back the release in the uk till 27th and 25th everywhere else...

IF she is releasing in the UK on the 25th we could get a debut on sunday then sunday night she performs on X Factor and get's #1-#3 that week :)

They may as well delay release in the UK until the 27th - I'll not buy it before then anyway.

Americano

I know they want, and not because they want to wait. It's Lady Gaga.

She wants to be fair to all of her fans, so she won't do anything but a full 100% global release. Her heart gets in the way of some of the marketing tactics some other artists use.

I think that's also why Polydor won't discount her in UK like they did OneRepublic. She probably wants her singles to sell the same as the other songs up.

They have to delay it to sunday right? 

Our Charts are cut off on sunday, if she has a big debut in the UK itunes (which she will) she's guaranteed a high charting song!!

Hoping for a #3 Gags!

Gosh I wish they would leave it until the 27th for the UK. But they won't. She's too into the idea of it being a global event. And honestly, unless Venus is her best received song since Bad Romance and she doesn't perform on X Factor on the 27th, then the chance of it being the smash we are all hoping for is pretty small.

The fact we don't know who the producer is yet is also a tiny bit worrying to me.

Americano

im telling you its gonna be gaga lol

Also, this song was suddenly chosen. It's the newest song added to ARTPOP according to her sound engineer, so this wasn't even being considered when Applause was released.

... And yet again, we wont hear that song that wouldve made us "pee our pants"

im telling you its gonna be gaga lol

Also, this song was suddenly chosen. It's the newest song added to ARTPOP according to her sound engineer, so this wasn't even being considered when Applause was released.

... And yet again, we wont hear that song that wouldve made us "pee our pants"

Honestly. G.U.Y. sounds like a smash. Sex Dreams sounds like a smash. I have the feeling that a whole load of the songs on ARTPOP sound like smashes. I am seriously hoping Venus will be in that vein. The lyrics are promising, I just need to know who produced it tbh. The album is so close now when you actually think about it and we know virtually nothing about the promo plans It's LADY GAGA, it's not like they're gonna struggle to secure her promo slots... I really cannot fathom why she would just want to be sitting around at home on Twitter instead of promoting :S

Americano

It depends who you ask.

In the US, she's plastered all over radio currently, was at the last big awards show, has a lot of VEVO buzz/views, and is about to launch her SECOND tv commercial with beats this time.

She's also been all over radio in Germany/Spain/Italy/Brazil/Canada

It's actually the UK/aus that are really the only places "slacking" big time. Aus follows the US so im not worried about them, but UK she needs to promote. Venus's video may also be pushed off a bit since it hasnt even been filmed yet, but considering the fact the album is nearing, im sure she has plans for the market

Arturo

Damn I was really hoping for another Top 10 in the UK at least. 2 days of sales... :deadbanana:

Please perform on the X factor so it can go Top 10 2nd week :giveup:

JustAHolyFool

I hope they delay the UK release by at least two days, I know charts aren't everything but whats the point of making your song chart lower intentionally. I was so mad when this happend with BTW I will hold off buy purchase on itunes til sunday

Archived