💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

As long as she gets announced for X Factor 27th I will be okay. If not....... then I will begin to worry. I don't see why they wouldn't at least have a pre-order up after the whole Applause fiasco :/ I mean I know it got rush released and everything so the hyping towards the 19th was kinda wasted... But if that kind of thing happened again with preorders backing it, it wouldn't even matter cos you'd already have a lump of first week sales secured. Idk what they're thinking.

I wonder if they'll wait and have her perform on the 10th November. I mean, maybe her label ARE worried about the album market over here, and if they are, it'd make sense for her to perform the day before ARTPOP drops to hopefully secure those amazing sales she's always been used to. It's bittersweet because while that IS a good idea, if she doesn't perform on the 27th, they're essentially neglecting her single sales, and THAT is what she struggles with the most.

As for the preorder business, yeah, a damn mess :fail:

If the single is due out on the 27th how likely is it really that she'll be on x-factor that same day to start the promotion campaign in the uk? Would it not be more likely for her to start it on a us show? 

The US has been won back round with Applause, clearly. They need to start focusing on markers which she's still struggling in.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the single is due out on the 27th how likely is it really that she'll be on x-factor that same day to start the promotion campaign in the uk? Would it not be more likely for her to start it on a us show? 

That's the other thing :/ I've just kind of convinced myself that the release date was on a Sunday to benefit Europe, but mostly UK. Since it isn't the best release day for US. So if that's true it would make more sense to launch in the UK... Am I being delusional? :noparty:

I wonder if they'll wait and have her perform on the 10th November. I mean, maybe her label ARE worried about the album market over here, and if they are, it'd make sense for her to perform the day before ARTPOP drops to hopefully secure those amazing sales she's always been used to. It's bittersweet because while that IS a good idea, if she doesn't perform on the 27th, they're essentially neglecting her single sales, and THAT is what she struggles with the most.

The US has been won back round with Applause, clearly. They need to start focusing on markers which she's still struggling in.

But 10th is artRave in New York so that's impossible :/ And she is in Europe on 24th so a 27th performance would be easy... UNLESS she pre-records it that weekend to air on the 10th, or another day? That would make sense with the rumours of Sharon being a prick too because she could record it before Sharon comes in.

ffs, I forgot about the artRAVE. Well the 27th is literally perfect, and if she doesn't, then I'm going to really start worrying. Not even gonna lie at this point.

I don't know how much Sharon being a judge will bother her. If it doesn't, let's hope for the 27th, if it DOES, yeah, let's just hope she at least pre-records a performance but I'm not even sure she'd do that :noparty:

ugh imagine if Gaga was given the chance to be the only guest performer on X Factor. It would mean she could get the chance to perform 2 full songs or Venus and then a mashup. It would be AMAZING for ARTPOP :cry:

glitterintheair

ugh imagine if Gaga was given the chance to be the only guest performer on X Factor. It would mean she could get the chance to perform 2 full songs or Venus and then a mashup. It would be AMAZING for ARTPOP :cry:

Alicia Keys had something like that a few years ago. can't remember if she was the only performer but she did a mash up of a few songs. another 'gaga week' on the x factor would be good too. last time it was queen vs lady gaga.

Alicia Keys had something like that a few years ago. can't remember if she was the only performer but she did a mash up of a few songs. another 'gaga week' on the x factor would be good too. last time it was queen vs lady gaga.

They could make it Bey vs Gaga or something this time :excited2:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ARTPOP-Deluxe-Lady-Gaga/dp/B00EW9GQR6/ref=sr_1_6?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1381770762&sr=1-6&keywords=ARTPOP

okay... there's an ARTPOP deluxe now... does this include the DVD of Swinefest or the foil?

I assume it'll be the foil because nothing has been mentioned of a Swinefest dvd

Do I order?

EDIT: I just ordered. Crossing my fingers for dat foil!!!!!

StrawberryBlond

I'm crossing my fingers that James Arthur and Gaga are lined up for the 27th. James's new single will be released on the 20th, so performing it on XF a week later seems like a rational move to give it more longevity. Wouldn't be much point in delaying the performance any more as there'll be big releases on the 27th that'll overshadow him. And Gaga really can't make any other date other than the 27th. I honestly think he's the best opponent for Gaga to deal with as I doubt he's going to be a major XF success story. I don't fancy her chances against 1D, so this really is the best competition she could deal with. The only XF winners who got their lead single to #1 after an XF performance were Leona and Alexandra (Little Mix were a different case because they released their singles at a time period that had never been done before) and the male winners usually crash and burn, so I think Gaga could well have the upper hand.

Archived