UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

I'm scared eminem will actually block Gaga in the UK ... He's much bigger than her here... she's not had a very close relationship with the UK for a long while, and Eminem is number 1 already and his album doesn't come out for another week 

:deadbanana: 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glitterintheair

I'm scared eminem will actually block Gaga in the UK ... He's much bigger than her here... she's not had a very close relationship with the UK for a long while, and Eminem is number 1 already and his album doesn't come out for another week 

:deadbanana: 

praying months of pre-orders and graham norton promo save her. as far as i know, eminem has no UK promo scheduled before his album

praying months of pre-orders and graham norton promo save her. as far as i know, eminem has no UK promo scheduled before his album

He's eminem... that's enough promo, oh yeah this is his last ever album if you listened to the leak...

He's eminem... that's enough promo, oh yeah this is his last ever album if you listened to the leak...

Eminem's album is out Monday right? Hopefully that'll mean that his second week sales will be lower than Gaga's first, (and his third will be lower than Gaga's second), but why is this in spoilers?

Eminem's album is out Monday right? Hopefully that'll mean that his second week sales will be lower than Gaga's first, (and his third will be lower than Gaga's second), but why is this in spoilers?

to avoid meltdowns

because this

really could

happen

Wow, DWUW it's keeping very well

Work Bitch is just being released in the UK now? Why are you guys always so slow? lol

cant wait for it to work it's way to the lower 30's :teehee:

#5 still doesn't look too far off but it's probably going to be continued red updates until radio picks it up/graham norton...

dwuw is hella stable! She just passed story of my life! :worship:

Even with a leaked video it couldn't stay in the top 5 :toofunny:

Archived