💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

'Lady Gaga' still the #1 trend in the U.K. on Twitter (funny how even when people bash her performance, they still feel the need to watch it closely/come straight to Twitter to talk about it etc.) :sweat:

And it's great that 'DWUW' has entered the top 10, may it stay there for many weeks to come. :)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If DWUW manages to make number one again I don't quite know what I will do with myself :cry: Long shot I know, but ...

Americano

If DWUW manages to make number one again I don't quite know what I will do with myself :cry: Long shot I know, but ...

Maybe they will air the commercial again during some other show this week?

If Venus kicks DWUW out of the top ten :rip:

1494. Lady Gaga - Marry the Night

:lmao:

Omg Is that it's all time peak?

#JusticeForMTN

Maybe they will air the commercial again during some other show this week?

It will, I think. O2 ads usually get played quite often on TV. They used to, at least. I don't watch TV so I won't be able to tell you if it does get shown or not. But I can't imagine she would film something especially and they wouldn't have it on loads.

Songs in adverts here usually get helped a lot.

the commercial, the radio support & the performance 

i'm counting down the seconds until chart's post "dwuw will be allowed to chart this week" due to the slayage.

If it's one of the most bought songs in the country for a whole week, they will be FORCED to change the rules.

Praise Gaga - philanthropist, artist, goddess & chart bender.

Just Dance at #1006... Come on and get better sales, we need a third million seller  :cool:

...and TEOG at 376+870, so close to platinum  :worship:

1494. Lady Gaga - Marry the Night

:lmao:

#justiceforMTN IS THIS FINALLY HAPPENING?!?! 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

i'm counting down the seconds until chart's post "dwuw will be allowed to chart this week" due to the slayage.

If it's one of the most bought songs in the country for a whole week, they will be FORCED to change the rules.

As much as this would be really good to see, I don't think it's going to happen :/ 

As much as this would be really good to see, I don't think it's going to happen :/ 

This. Let's just be happy in the knowledge that people ARE buying it.

It will, I think. O2 ads usually get played quite often on TV. They used to, at least. I don't watch TV so I won't be able to tell you if it does get

shown or not. But I can't imagine she would film something especially and they wouldn't have it on loads.

Songs in adverts here usually get helped a lot.

Yup, the Beyoncé one was always on ITV.

Archived