Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

the GP dislikes another Gaga performance? Yawn. Same old same old. It's still rising up on iTunes so idgaf.

Yes yes yes yes! So much this! They talk **** about everyone but then go buy their singles :') that's what the UK is about!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

sis, she's not been popular in the UK for a while... honestly the negative outweighs the majority. The UK won't love her like the US but she still has many many fans and she still can produce so much.

Miley cyrus is hated to death and she ended up with 2 #1's and a #1 album. Everyone that I know in the UK thought of her as a disgusting mess yet she still had such success! Trust me the GP in the UK are vicious and I dislike them alot some times. 

The US doesn't love her either but she still has hits.

The same can happen in the UK

All this Kelly drama will be good for her profile no doubt :whitney:

"Legendary Kween of Pop and Do What U Want (single available on iTunes now) singer Lady Gaga, who releases her brand new excellent future Grammy award winning album ARTPOP on November 11th....." Something like that 

sis, she's not been popular in the UK for a while... honestly the negative outweighs the majority. The UK won't love her like the US but she still has many many fans and she still can produce so much.

Miley cyrus is hated to death and she ended up with 2 #1's and a #1 album. Everyone that I know in the UK thought of her as a disgusting mess yet she still had such success! Trust me the GP in the UK are vicious and I dislike them alot some times. 

Who cares? People have been calling her weird and saying bad things about her since the very beginning. Look at her all round boost on iTunes, it's amazing, and the effect hasn't even worn off yet. Clearly some people are still here for her music. If she stops selling then we should feel sad about it.

Both of you are right, but it would be nice to see a positive response from the GP for once, they're so critical ffs

Gaga has us at the end of the day :)

Both of you are right, but it would be nice to see a positive response from the GP for once, they're so critical ffs

Gaga has us at the end of the day :)

Literally no artist gets a 100% positive feedback on any performance though. Even with successful material. The internet allows anyone to have an opinion so all extremes will be, and are represented.

Gaga - weird, ugly, attention seeker, wtf is she doing

Rihanna - slut, can't sing, generic, basic performer

Katy - can't sing, boring, generic

Ke$ha - take a bath, talentless, generic

Britney - lip sync, dead behind the eyes

Adele - yawn, boring, overrated

Miley - what a slut, put your tongue away, stop trying to be ghetto

I bet even if The Beatles and Michael Jackson were still around and performing on TV you would get all kind of comments.

It's only because we actually seek out Gaga's feedback that we notice the negative response more. Sure, she is more polarising than other pop stars but at the same time she attracts a crowd that despise all of the other girls. She's not as hated as we think she is.

I'l never leave her

even when she has a flopped album and a residency in vegas  :derpga:

I will love her, even if I no longer love her music

because she is everything to me :)

7. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

10. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

SLAY QUEEN

may the top ten effect...... begin.

Her next Kworb update is gonna be massive, I can't wait.

When she was #27, it was 0.2120. The #10 was 0.3906. She could potentially have a 0.2 jump :excited2:

Literally no artist gets a 100% positive feedback on any performance though. Even with successful material. The internet allows anyone to have an opinion so all extremes will be, and are represented.

Gaga - weird, ugly, attention seeker, wtf is she doing

Rihanna - slut, can't sing, generic, basic performer

Katy - can't sing, boring, generic

Ke$ha - take a bath, talentless, generic

Britney - lip sync, dead behind the eyes

Adele - yawn, boring, overrated

Miley - what a slut, put your tongue away, stop trying to be ghetto

I bet even if The Beatles and Michael Jackson were still around and performing on TV you would get all kind of comments.

It's only because we actually seek out Gaga's feedback that we notice the negative response more. Sure, she is more polarising than other pop stars but at the same time she attracts a crowd that despise all of the other girls. She's not as hated as we think she is.

:hug: Well said ! 

I'l never leave her

even when she has a flopped album and a residency in vegas  :derpga:

I will love her, even if I no longer love her music

because she is everything to me :)

:lmao:

Archived