UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Ellie Sioux

YAS the O2 commercial after. :party:

No one is here for her stupidly "controversial" performances anymore. She struck the right note.

yeah I just find it funny how everyone was kinda like "omg what's she gonna do this time", "omg what is she gonna wear", "omg will she have a missing leg instead if a decapitated head this time" and stuff like that and she gave a fairly simplistic performance instead :laughga:

I liked it tho! :party: what did you think of it?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ssshhh, listen carefully...

do you hear that?

that's the sound of the british public saying "oh... that's it?"

Stop chatting ****.

Ellie Sioux

Stop chatting ****.

WOAH THERE BUDDY :rofl:

I liked the performance :laughga: it just wasn't the big grand spectacle anyone (as in the 'GP') was expecting :laughga:

ssshhh, listen carefully...

do you hear that?

that's the sound of the british public saying "oh... that's it?"

I think half her fanbase were thinking that too :P 

She could've worn something nicer, but it was a good performance. I hyped myself into thinking she was wearing the fibre optic wig. When is she actually going to wear it? The ARTPOP promo's nearly half way through :smh:

She did fine, people are never happy anyway, When she did the 'Marry the Night' performance loads of people in here said : ''Damn nobody is here for Weirdga  this is so underwhelming''..

...and now she does a pretty good (and not WEIRD) performance and people are saying : '' That's it ? I thought it was too normal this is so underwhelming.....''

:roll:

Ellie Sioux

I think half her fanbase were thinking that too :P

ha, you're probably right! what did you think of the performance? :)

LilJackoMonster

I liked the performance but with the current chart issue all she's doing is promoting the album so I just hope she's garnered some more album sales from this because either Venus or Do What U Want rising on itunes ultimately means nothing, unfortunately.

Ellie Sioux

She could've worn something nicer, but it was a good performance. I hyped myself into thinking she was wearing the fibre optic wig. When is she actually going to wear it? The ARTPOP promo's nearly half way through :smh:

omg at the start I coulda sworn she was wearing it, but NOOOO :giveup:

that was honestly one of her best performances ever

she did a bit of everything and I'm sure she blew every head in that room away

exactly what she needed to do, I'm so proud

WOAH THERE BUDDY :rofl:

I liked the performance :laughga: it just wasn't the big grand spectacle anyone (as in the 'GP') was expecting :laughga:

Sorry I did seem a bit agressive there. :hugs:

ha, you're probably right! what did you think of the performance? :)

I liked it and it showcased her vocals quite well (to me anyway) but I don't really know what the "two talking points" that the producer referred to were... The choreo was pretty good too.

Archived