💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Arturo

The main purpose of the X-factor performance is to get album sales; how the songs individually chart in the UK don't matter.

Do you think a performance 2 weeks before the release of the album will really help sales there?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think a performance 2 weeks before the release of the album will really help sales there?

... X Factor should help sales of an album released 2 weeks later shouldn't it?...; it'll certainly help preorders.

we will soon enough find out

Arturo

... X Factor should help sales of an album released 2 weeks later shouldn't it?...; it'll certainly help preorders.

Maybe I phrased that incorrectly. 

I see this more as single promo than album promo considering the album isn't even out. How many people really preorder in the U.K?

If she was truly doing album promo, I'd figure the album should be out so people can buy it conveniently at stores or as soon as they enter iTunes. 

If Venus is released on its own single today I can't see it getting above 6 (she will be extremely lucky if she even gets as high as 6)in the charts because theres too much competition..thats bad..even with x factor..I. fear she is becoming irrelevant in the UK..after applause did bad in the UK this doesn't look good..if this was 2009-2011 she would be fighting for the top..now she kind off just fades into the background..I don't think she will ever have a huge smash in the UK again..no one really cares for her..she doesn't have the star power she used to have compared to Katy,Miley,Rihanna.

Robotboy

are you sure her song wont chart? if it goes #1 all week ill be pressed :coffee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Arturo

are you sure her song wont chart? if it goes #1 all week ill be pressed :coffee:

Unless they release Venus separately, no.

Setting off down to London in 6 hours for the X-Factor. SEE YOU WHEN I'M BACK, GUYS

Omg Jase have the best time!!! We will miss you melting down with us :hug:

It's so great that we have an advert with DWUW in it like US do. That should help promote her/the album a bit!

Yep the promo is kicking in finally (!), the ad, the club performance and all those paparazzi pics.

X-factor soon too, this will be massive ^^

**Have a nice time Jase :)

SO, Venus is still being released tommorrow in the UK, even though she's performing it on National television tonight...

Archived