UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to god if Gaga shows up on X Factor and Graham in this whole bat**** crazy contact lense barefoot bleached eyebrows look I'm gonna be piiiiiissed.

Firstly because I am not feeling it at all. And secondly because when she comes out on The X Factor, if we listen really closely, we will probably be able to physically HEAR the eyeballs of the entire UK public rolling simultaneously.

I am so with you. Espesh if she is performing DWUW - that song needs to have SexyGa, not her looking like she got dusty eyebrows. 

And if she wears the moustache... lord help us

GagaMyBlood95

I am so with you. Espesh if she is performing DWUW - that song needs to have SexyGa, not her looking like she got dusty eyebrows. 

And if she wears the moustache... lord help us

I don't think she will wear the moustache, she isn't wearing them since that listening party, but that was fun lol

I swear to god if Gaga shows up on X Factor and Graham in this whole bat**** crazy contact lense barefoot bleached eyebrows look I'm gonna be piiiiiissed.

Firstly because I am not feeling it at all. And secondly because when she comes out on The X Factor, if we listen really closely, we will probably be able to physically HEAR the eyeballs of the entire UK public rolling simultaneously.

Indeed, I am worried the performance/appearances may be a bit 'embarrassing' and that could detract from the music.  Indeed with the MTN X-factor performance in 2001, trying to work out what was happening visually meant the song was not being listened to.

The cameraman was doing a terrible job when she performed MTN. You could hardly see her at times. The Bad Romance performance was so much better when it came to actually being able to see her.

Ellie Sioux

applause at number 129, take the new single off the chart

off the chart

vEnUS

oh my god :rip:

BUT GUYS GAGA ON X FACTOR THOUGHHHHH :excited2: so she's doing Venus/DWUW? I hope this performance is good/theatrical enough to get people thinking "wow what an artist!" but not like too ridiculous to get people thinking "wow what a dickhead" :laughga:

I'm so intrigued as to what Venus is going to sound like - the second snippet sounds like it could be from a different song completely. Still glad it isn't the second single anymore, though

I'm so intrigued as to what Venus is going to sound like - the second snippet sounds like it could be from a different song completely. Still glad it isn't the second single anymore, though

i know right? she said she has 4 hooks for the song so the rest of the song is probably gonna sound even more different

GagaMyBlood95

The cameraman was doing a terrible job when she performed MTN. You could hardly see her at times. The Bad Romance performance was so much better when it came to actually being able to see her.

I know!

Let's hope it will be okay tomorrow!

Eugh if only they released DWUW on sunday as a stand alone single. Please Gaga.

it is against the rules, you can't change a promo single into an official single BEFORE the album release!

i know right? she said she has 4 hooks for the song so the rest of the song is probably gonna sound even more different

I really hope the song isn't messy. I like the sound of the snippets (at least, I do now), but I'm kinda struggling to see how they mesh

BlondeKingOfGGD

I know!

Let's hope it will be okay tomorrow!

it is against the rules, you can't change a promo single into an official single BEFORE the album release!

Oh yeahh :O awhh :( ohwell  we'll still get a great performance :)

GagaMyBlood95

Oh yeahh :O awhh :( ohwell  we'll still get a great performance :)

definitely  ;)

Archived