💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

I'm over it too, because I feel she really doesn't give a **** about the UK

It seems like she see's some kind of beauty in this, but it's just messy... She's worked hard on this and I feel like it's not going to get recognised because it won't even chart at all. That's nothing to do with "wanting success" it's to do with rules that she's ignoring.

I honestly don't want her to fade in the UK... but she will. She already is... and it's not because people hate her, it's because there's so many roadblocks... that could easily be moved.

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well of course she gives a **** about the uk otherwise she wouldn't have bothered debuting new music here for Swinefest

well of course she gives a **** about the uk otherwise she wouldn't have bothered debuting new music here for Swinefest

But it just seems like she doesn't want to fix this massive problem right now :(

If this was rihanna, the problem would last like 2 hours  :creepflop:

I'm over it too, because I feel she really doesn't give a **** about the UK

It seems like she see's some kind of beauty in this, but it's just messy... She's worked hard on this and I feel like it's not going to get recognised because it won't even chart at all. That's nothing to do with "wanting success" it's to do with rules that she's ignoring.

I honestly don't want her to fade in the UK... but she will. She already is... and it's not because people hate her, it's because there's so many roadblocks... that could easily be moved.

:dead:

Please leave and let the door hit you on the ass on the way out,

The album will sell fine, please stop before I hunt you down and cut off yourtesticles 

:dead:

Please leave and let the door hit you on the ass on the way out,

The album will sell fine, please stop before I hunt you down and cut off yourtesticles 

Sis... DWUW is looking so so so promising in the US. It could easily be a huge smash there...

However the UK.. basically it can't, stop ignoring the fact that it's not looking good for her here.

GagaMyBlood95

I direct messaged mark sideway on twitter

"Gaga is still performing venus as far as we know"

YES GAGA GIVE ME THAT VENUS UK SINGLE  :excited2:

artpopmess

I direct messaged mark sideway on twitter

"Gaga is still performing venus as far as we know"

that's fine as long as she releases it as a single eligible to chart

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

If DWUW isn't eligible but two songs prior to the album release are it means Venus will be eligible, just have to hope that radio play it cause one performance won't sustain sales for the whole week 

I still think Venus will be released via album pre-orders. She just seems determined to have DWUW as the single at this point.

Americano

I think she will perform Venus on Sunday.

It will likely be the UK premiere song for the whole territory tactic.

I've worked it out guys.

After the flops that were Y&I and MTN, Polydor and Interscope have decided that, in order to stem the possibility of her singles flopping, to make them ineligible to chart. The logic :legend:

Archived