UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it not keep dropping around the world...?mostly singles peak first week around the world except the US..by the time we get a video and when radio start playing it(not for a few weeks proper because the quick change in single and promo singles messing things up) DWUW will fall steady...its safe to.say that this first week peak will.be its peak in nearly every country except us..who agrees?I think.she should just stick.with.Venus because its not going to get much higher in any country after this week (see I tunes charts round the world,free falling everywhere and with no video or airplay I wouldn't like to see the positions of the 2ND SINGLE FROM LADY GAGA 2 weeks from now)I'd say stick.with Venus...who agrees?

I hope she performs Venus, but I'm worried she might perform Applause  :ohno:

Well remember the executive producer of X Factor said she was performing Venus on Twitter, and also Dermot (the host of X Factor) said that it would be a 'world exclusive', so it's gonna be Venus. Or at least DWUW if they decided to change the plan. It won't be Applause, unless it is featured as a medley.

Will it not keep dropping around the world...?mostly singles peak first week around the world except the US..by the time we get a video and when radio start playing it(not for a few weeks proper because the quick change in single and promo singles messing things up) DWUW will fall steady...its safe to.say that this first week peak will.be its peak in nearly every country except us..who agrees?I think.she should just stick.with.Venus because its not going to get much higher in any country after this week (see I tunes charts round the world,free falling everywhere and with no video or airplay I wouldn't like to see the positions of the 2ND SINGLE FROM LADY GAGA 2 weeks from now)I'd say stick.with Venus...who agrees?

Well it doesn't matter cos the song won't have a peak since it isn't eligible to chart :P But I do agree that they should stick with Venus anyway.

Although sticking with Venus would have been the most sensible option in my opinion, there's no point getting worked up about it now, things don't always go to plan, or how we intend that plan to go I suppose...

She will probably perform Venus, following the announcement that she's premiering a new song in each territory she goes to

She will probably perform Venus, following the announcement that she's premiering a new song in each territory she goes to

Oh Yeah! now all they need to do is make sure it'll be able to chart  :hehe:

iTunes Update

LnSdygn.jpg

01. Royals - Lorde

02. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You - James Arthur

03. Counting Stars - OneRepublic

04. Booyah (feat. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson) - Showtek

05. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

06. Roar - Katy Perry

07. Survival - Eminem

08. Afterglow - Wilkinson

09. Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) - Lady Gaga

10. Beautiful Life - Union J

11. Bonfire Heart - James Blunt

12. Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake

13. Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - Robin Thicke

14. Can We Dance - The Vamps

15. The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) - Ylvis

16. What I Might Do (Radio Edit) - Ben Pearce

17. Rap God - Eminem

18. You Make Me - Avicii

19. Talk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz) - Jason Derulo

20. Juliet - Lawson

21. Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

22. R U Crazy - Conor Maynard

23. Berzerk - Eminem

24. Change Your Life (feat. T.I.) - Iggy Azalea

25. Roar - Katy Perry

26. Wake Me Up - Avicii

27. Burn - Ellie Goulding

28. Wait For a Minute - Tyga & Justin Bieber

29. Disco Love - The Saturdays

30. All Night - Icona Pop

31. Turn It Up - Sean Paul

32. Let Her Go - Passenger

33. SoundHunter & Martin Garrix - Animals (Remix) - officialSoundHunter

34. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - Robin Thicke

35. Skip To the Good Bit - Rizzle Kicks

36. Sonnentanz (Sun Don’t Shine) [feat. Will Heard] - Klangkarussell

37. Count On Me (feat. Moko) - Chase & Status

38. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

39. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus

40. Hold Tight - Justin Bieber

Bubbling Under

43. Love This Town (feat. Teddy Sky) - Dizzee Rascal

57. Unconditionally - Katy Perry

82. Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar) - Disclosure

if she just makes a venus single version with her venus peformance on x factor everything will be fine...

Why do I feel that she really doesn't give a ****, why do I feel like she's gonna perform venus and it won't chart either

why do I feel like she doesn't know that she is literally fading in the UK and she's so close to completely loosing the british GP... AND SHE'S NOT PHASED  :ohno:  :smh:

lol i'm so over this single drama, I literally don't even care anymore

Gaga was genuinely hurt/upset over some of the comments she received about the whole mess, which is just horrible considering how HARD she's worked on this album for us. I just want to focus on the music now and not let charts ruin this era for me.

lol i'm so over this single drama, I literally don't even care anymore

Gaga was genuinely hurt/upset over some of the comments she received about the whole mess, which is just horrible considering how HARD she's worked on this album for us. I just want to focus on the music now and not let charts ruin this era for me.

I'm over it too, because I feel she really doesn't give a **** about the UK

It seems like she see's some kind of beauty in this, but it's just messy... She's worked hard on this and I feel like it's not going to get recognised because it won't even chart at all. That's nothing to do with "wanting success" it's to do with rules that she's ignoring.

I honestly don't want her to fade in the UK... but she will. She already is... and it's not because people hate her, it's because there's so many roadblocks... that could easily be moved.

Archived