UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Americano

Does anyone have the KIIS and Z100 plays links? Might as well ask here

UK?

Can't Interscope just send it to UK radio as the 2nd single? :rip:

US Katy numbers are 270

I will get u links in a bit, I'm in iPhone currently.

Just google

What was that song mediabase Whtz for z100 and what was that song KIIS for KIIS

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badkidmnstr

They need to delete that album version on itunes then and bring out a separate 2nd single version... (with the cover)

Looks like i'm gonna have to buy another copy... oh well... for the stan  :eww:

"Changing instant gratification tracks to secondary single releases are forbidden once the Grat track is released to consumers. I understand the same rule may apply to some other countries."

US Katy numbers are 270

I will get u links in a bit, I'm in iPhone currently.

Just google

What was that song mediabase Whtz for z100 and what was that song KIIS for KIIS

thanks

for personal reference  :flop:

http://www.mediabase.com/whatsong/whatsong.asp?var_s=087072084090045070077

http://www.mediabase.com/whatsong/whatsong.asp?var_s=075073073083045070077

"Changing instant gratification tracks to secondary single releases are forbidden once the Grat track is released to consumers. I understand the same rule may apply to some other countries."

Say on sunday morning she deletes the album version and brings out a separate single version, that will be eligible to chart as it's fresh new sales with no pre order.

Plus it's not like everyone who bought the song the previous week gets it again...

badkidmnstr

Say on sunday morning she deletes the album version and brings out a separate single version, that will be eligible to chart as it's fresh new sales with no pre order.

Plus it's not like everyone who bought the song the previous week gets it again...

They also said that it's not eligible to chart on the Official singles chart until after the Album pre-order promotion was complete on Nov 11th. 

I wonder if the sales will accumulate and will count towards the first week it's allowed to chart on the Official chart. Kind of like a UK pre-order, but in a different way.

They also said that it's not eligible to chart on the Official singles chart until after the Album pre-order promotion was complete on Nov 11th. 

I wonder if the sales will accumulate and will count towards the first week it's allowed to chart on the Official chart. Kind of like a UK pre-order, but in a different way.

they are talking about the album version which you could pre order.

This single version is not part of the album...

badkidmnstr

They need to clarify. 

Does this mean that it'll be allowed to chart if they delete the pre-order version and release it as a standalone single, or does it mean that it's not allowed to chart at all, even if it's released as a stand alone single separate from the pre-order. 

BlondeKingOfGGD

looks like the UK will be getting Venus as a single after all then  :nails:

It wont be able to chart even if we do get it. Unless they release it as a single on it's own :/

looks like the UK will be getting Venus as a single after all then  :nails:

One would hope so

This is such a travesty :(

badkidmnstr

She's not even Top 10 anymore in Germany or Australia.

:rip: UK/US don't have it that bad.

At you forgetting that it's not even been serviced as an official single yet.

Where is the banner? Euro stations aren't playing the song either, they're probably waiting for an official date.

Do y'all not remember TEOG WW iTunes run? Mess.

Americano

I'm just saying, stop worrying about official charts because in some major countries she wouldnt even ENTER at a non-embarrassing level anyway.

My god, why are you so confrontational? You don't even get what I'm saying :lmao:

just been reading and catching up, i'm so annoyed/upset at how messy this latest move has been, but i guess i should get over it because there's nothing we can do. I also feel sorry for gaga, it can't be easy seeing all this rejection going on when its something she really wants/believes in. to be fair to her its her album so she can do what she likes, but she should know that the fans only want her to do her best ⤠

Best solution (for UK) is to make the current album version Album only (so can't be purchased until nov 11) and release a new DWUW single version.

If she does perform Venus at X factor...what a waste. i'm positive it isn't a WW single because she is very adamant on letting "all the fans share the same musical experience at the same time"

That YT video needs to be unrestricted too...

Mess at US thread closed, happy bday bryan! :)

Archived