Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

omg y'all really 13 pages since I went to work, i'm not reading all that but i'm assuming there was meltdowns, what's the latest?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

almost at #6 :legend:

Not bad for a song that cant be listen even on Youtube.

omg y'all really 13 pages since I went to work, i'm not reading all that but i'm assuming there was meltdowns, what's the latest?

DWUW wont chart in UK chart until November 11. Its not eligible.

What about if she releases Venus as an actual single on Sunday, will that be able to chart?

yeah, as long as it isn't available to download as part of the album preorder

What about if she releases Venus as an actual single on Sunday, will that be able to chart?

they will probably release Venus the same way they released DWUW,so even if it's #1 + X-factor performance it wont chart.

yeah, as long as it isn't available to download as part of the album preorder

I think it doesnt matter. The problem was that DWUW was not announced as the official second single.

Changing Instant Grat tracks to secondary single releases are forbidden once the Grat track is released to consumers. I understand the same rule may apply to some other countries."

Americano

Katy Perry is ahead of her nearest rival, James Blunt’s Moon Landing at Number 2, by over 7,000 copies, according to today’s Official Albums Chart Update.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/katy-perrys-prism-leads-official-albums-chart-race-2560/

This is kinda bad if you ask me. She has similar numbers with James Blunt.

She's doing kinda bad over here too. Still definitely not an album seller lol.

I kinda wish it would be November 11 already.

-all those promo singles will be done

-song per country thing will be over

-songs will actually chart in the UK

-we will finally focus on one song as the official second single

Yea but then you're skipping over all the promo too. Even if these songs keep spiking and falling, they're certainly going to cause buzz.

DWUW did anyway before being restricted.

Wouldn't a single post album benefit everyone then? Applause would die down in most countries and interscope/polydfor can gauge actual demands based on tracks?

applause is dead and buried and decomposed outside of the us

Yea but then you're skipping over all the promo too. Even if these songs keep spiking and falling, they're certainly going to cause buzz.

DWUW did anyway before being restricted.

You're right. Let's focus on overall promo for the album :)

Hopefully she'll get her third #1 album in the UK (out of three ^^ )

Americano

The us thread is still locked so I'm posting here

9 spins of Applause already on KIIS FM, 13 from Z100 on the day. Both have it on power rotation.

KIIS played applause and do what u want back to back as well.

These are the two most influential and biggest stations in the country, so that's big news in terms of radio support this era. They're on board for now.

badkidmnstr

Has there ever been a time when Official Charts have relaxed that rule?

Gaga seems oblivious. 

Maybe they could compromise and agree to delete the album version, erase the sales to date, and then release a single version and start from 0 again.

Americano

I doubt she gives a crap honestly, she's not going to change her entire promotional strategy for one country's rule. Lol

I doubt she gives a crap honestly, she's not going to change her entire promotional strategy for one country's rule. Lol

its like the 2nd/3rd most important market tho

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived