UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

i bet she'll perform Venus on the X Factor. She'll be on new territory (UK) and be showing a new song. Also, since it's being released on Monday it's more plausible 

Imagine Venus can't chart :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet she'll perform Venus on the X Factor. She'll be on new territory (UK) and be showing a new song. Also, since it's being released on Monday it's more plausible 

I hope the Venus performance goes ahead, even if doesn't have any 'promotional effect' it will presumably have been more planned than a rushed dwuw one so will be a better performance...

I hope the Venus performance goes ahead, even if doesn't have any 'promotional effect' it will presumably have been more planned than a rushed dwuw one so will be a better performance...

i'd rather have a better performance than a rushed one. A great performance will help the album

not feeling this rock-voice shes got going on with ARTPOP

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Hoping that Venus is released as a single version jn UK and just like how Paparazzi were switched between UK and US. If DWUW can't chart, I hope the same happens like that situation.

And this pre order rule is so unfair.. Katy and Miley built pre-order sales for THEIR SINGLE versions of the song too. It is the same thing! :(

Like if Gaga release a single version, fans would still be completing their album.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

its like interscope dont even care anymore

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I'm glad Gaga said : 'the only mess is on the internet right now'. So true.

STILL... Judging by her tweets the UK will get Venus but if they dont release it as a stand alone single it wont chart and i'm not ready for this. :sick:

Archived