💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"@ladygaga: I'll be debuting a new song in every territory I travel to over the next 3 weeks! An exclusive for each country! Any guesses for Berlin?"

inb4 she performs Aura at XF and her commercial career falls through the floor

She is debuting a new song in every teritorry. What is debuting to her? A tv performance, an Itunes release? I cant wait.

Remember when she said she wanted to sell this album from the music? And that's why they debuted a load of the songs at the iTunes Fest? Maybe she's gonna perform all of the songs on TV before the album comes out.

"@ladygaga: I'll be debuting a new song in every territory I travel to over the next 3 weeks! An exclusive for each country! Any guesses for Berlin?"

inb4 she performs Aura at XF and her commercial career falls through the floor

And why would happen that? Wait and see when Aura will manage to go to GP.

I feel for her but we just wanna know what is going on and if DWUW is still the single here. It's all in her best interests at the end of the day, we want her to be successful but she has a single out that can't even chart atm :/ I wonder if she knows :(

People need to stop being rude to her about it though..

Yeah I think there's a clear difference between hypothetically discussing things and being intentionally or genuinely rude, some people don't grasp that but none-the-less, it'll be interesting to see what changes once gaga becomes aware of her chart illegibility (if she isn't already)

so is DWUW being released here or not, she says there is no mess but there kinda is...

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaMyBlood95

so is DWUW being released here or not, she says there is no mess but there kinda is...

be fearless  :lolgaga:

be fearless  :lolgaga:

im trying but its hard when shes basically ignoring the UK :cryga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

She's dark green in Australia and seems to be stabalizing in many other countries :party: hopefully she'll stop falling in the US/UK soon too.

im trying but its hard when shes basically ignoring the UK :cryga:

I know your feels  :cryga:

Guys i've become even more scared now... I feel like she's embracing DWUW not charting with open arms...

i bet she'll perform Venus on the X Factor. She'll be on new territory (UK) and be showing a new song. Also, since it's being released on Monday it's more plausible 

i bet she'll perform Venus on the X Factor. She'll be on new territory (UK) and be showing a new song. Also, since it's being released on Monday it's more plausible 

But it's gonna be from the album / preorder

making the same mistake again!

Archived