• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Rich Revoredo â€@twittzendo 6m
@ladygaga we want "venus" no "DWUW" u.u
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 3m
@twittzendo that's not very nice :( We are all working so hard to make you proud. This should be a happy time.

omg 

I think the most recent tweet is a sign that she's aware that there is discontent with the decision at least... I suppose. Would she really have replied if the tweet was in isolation amongst a crap load of other tweets?

Her new tweet indicates that ARTPOP is the new single... Cause u can't run through the airplane singing an entire album right? Just one song from the front to back of the plane :derpga:

GagaMyBlood95

NEW TWEET:

paullo â€@****stefani 3m
@ladygaga  I'm proud of you, all you do fills me with joy, I respect their decisions, I love you so much gaga
Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 50s
@****stefani it is not the labels decision. It is a beautiful thing to evolve into a new genre, I've worked hard to be seen as a musician.

NEW TWEET:

paullo â€@****stefani 3m

@ladygaga  I'm proud of you, all you do fills me with joy, I respect their decisions, I love you so much gaga

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 50s

@****stefani it is not the labels decision. It is a beautiful thing to evolve into a new genre, I've worked hard to be seen as a musician.

That made me laugh, it's more likely the tweeter meant "your decisions" but gaga is clearly aware of the venus/dwuw thing...

GagaMyBlood95

That made me laugh, it's more likely the tweeter meant "your decisions" but gaga is clearly aware of the venus/dwuw thing...

I know LOL

She really wants this for a single...

I feel for her but we just wanna know what is going on and if DWUW is still the single here. It's all in her best interests at the end of the day, we want her to be successful but she has a single out that can't even chart atm :/ I wonder if she knows :(

People need to stop being rude to her about it though..

Americano

well then how about she sends the song to radio and unblocks it on youtube? lol

its not very fearless to be so hesitant either.

Well was she ever going to admit it if it was Interscope's decision this early into the song's release?

She should have been fearless from the first time if she really wanted DWUW. This way would have been no drama like this.

Archived