💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I would ****ing flip out

Not only Applause. Applause and DWYW like in X Factor France...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My flat mate has listened to MTN three times in the past two days. The GP are definitely here for it I'm thinking a re-release is in order with an exact repeat of the 2011 X Factor performance on Sunday.

Americano

My flat mate has listened to MTN three times in the past two days. The GP are definitely here for it I'm thinking a re-release is in order with an exact repeat of the 2011 X Factor performance on Sunday.

omg 

:rip:

VforVendetta

Doubt either of the latter two will happen and I'm not sure about the first point, I always assumed that since the uk charts tend to be faster moving than the us, earlier promotion was more crucial to get a high debut and build on that... (although I could be misinterpreting what you mean by that)

Because the UK charts don't have longevity and they respond positively on hype its better for UK to have a later release. This is what Katy, Miley, P!nk and many others did this year...

Is an exact repeat needed? Surely they could learn from their mistakes and throw a few blue bowling balls in randomly to make it more 'ARTPOP'.

Mess the US thread is closed :rip: US albums predictions out for this week. Looks like Katy will have the biggest female album debut of the year but Gaga will probably beat her :legend:

YOUR NEW RELEASES: Katy Perry’s PRISM will bow at #1 next week, selling about 100k more than Teenage Dream did when it debuted in August 2010. Here are this week's key debuts:

Katy Perry (Capitol) 270-290k
Fifth Harmony (Syco/Epic) 30-35k
AFI (Republic) 25-30k
DJ Khaled (Cash Money/Republic) 19-23k
Tori Kelly (Capitol) 14-17k

Because the UK charts don't have longevity and they respond positively on hype its better for UK to have a later release. This is what Katy, Miley, P!nk and many others did this year...

Oh sorry I get what you mean now, although with dwuw that's not possible at this stage as it's already on itunes :/

VforVendetta

#JusticeForMTN

omg 

:rip:

Don't you agree? It has smash potential and could be one of the best moves of #PolydorLogic of all time

Is an exact repeat needed? Surely they could learn from their mistakes and throw a few blue bowling balls in randomly to make it more 'ARTPOP'.

Yes that is true. Gaga can wear a blue ball as a helmet. #ARTPOP2013

#JusticeForMTN

Nov 18: ARTPOP re-release featuring the smash hit 'Marry The Night' as seen on The X Factor

VforVendetta

Oh sorry I get what you mean now, although with dwuw that's not possible at this stage as it's already on itunes :/

If the UK rule is true it won't be for too long lol!

too busy partying in Berlin tbh

No, I bet she's performance prepping and conferencing and stressing about this mess.

Poor girl.

Archived