UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

How could her own label not research the rules prior to releasing her single :rip:

Yep I know sounds pretty amateur to me right ?

Give me an example.

Well Applause charted but at this rate DWUW, Venus and Dope wont chart since they are all pre-order tracks.

This means Gaga wont have a single in the top 40 for the next 3 weeks, and DWUW will start charting in 3 weeks officialy, possibly with a really bad peak.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumblebee

How could her own label not research the rules prior to releasing her single :rip:

because it was intended to be the promo single to just boost the pre-orders, as many of us believed not so long ago. 

Well Applause charted but at this rate DWUW, Venus and Dope wont chart since they are all pre-order tracks.

This means Gaga wont have a single in the top 40 for the next 3 weeks, and DWUW will start charting in 3 weeks officialy, possibly with a really bad peak.

if they aren't having major crisis meetings rn, then bye :ghostney:

i think Interscope + Gaga need to pretend yesterday never happened and just revert back to Venus :awkney:

bumblebee

I think you're forgetting about the genuine SMASH HIT SILVER SINGLE APPLAUSE

My bad! We got the certification the other day, how could I forget? Hashtag flopfan

Americano

NnBRUkRn.png

Apparently in some countries they dont even have an age blocker now, it's saying the video is spam

.... :lmao:

if they aren't having major crisis meetings rn, then bye :ghostney:

I know ! Why cant they just rush-release a stand alone DWUW single if it's really the second single.

This is the first time I'm really pissed with Interscope..... at any moment now I expect them to re-upload the 'featuring Applause and Gypsy' banner on Gaga's facebook  :cryga:

***and wow at the fact that the second single wont be in her Thanksgiving special :sweat:

bumblebee

The scariest part is that it seems like Interscope is not Interscope at all, that it just Jimmy Iovine who sees the first Gaga song in almost 2,5 years to top USA iTunes, jumps and demands to release that song as the second single. I thought we were all ready that with the number of fans Gaga has and with the ARTPOP pre-orders any of her promo singles could shoot to No.1.

VforVendetta

Its better for songs to chart later in the UK though and she will probably also perform Applause on Xfactor so it will porbably return in the top 10-20 until DWUW charts...

bumblebee

Its better for songs to chart later in the UK though and she will probably also perform Applause on Xfactor so it will porbably return in the top 10-20 until DWUW charts...

Do you think she will be performing at the X-Factor all night long?

Americano

I would ****ing flip out 

VforVendetta

Do you think she will be performing at the X-Factor all night long?

Haven't you seen the Xfactor France Judas - TEOG performance?

Doubt either of the latter two will happen and I'm not sure about the first point, I always assumed that since the uk charts tend to be faster moving than the us, earlier promotion was more crucial to get a high debut and build on that... (although I could be misinterpreting what you mean by that) 

***and wow at the fact that the second single wont be in her Thanksgiving special :sweat:

It's hardly Muppet friendly or Thanksgiving friendly, so the special will be better without it. 

bumblebee

Haven't you seen the Xfactor France Judas - TEOG performance?

Oh, excuse me, didn't think of the mash-up

Archived