Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumblebee

This whole situation can be resolved so simply, however I fear that this won't be the case, and yet there will be another spanner in the works coming.

Venus SINGLE separate from the album appears on iTunes on friday with the snippet, Then on sunday the Venus track (separate from the album) with it's own cover art is able to purchase. 

Venus climbs on iTunes during sunday DAY, then after X Factor performance post the video. Radio slowly picks it up, but X Factor is enough to keep the sales steady here, and give her a fighting chance for a #1.

It's that simple... but for some reason, I highly doubt it'l be this way  :(

They have never released different singles in the USA + UK. I only remember they skipped LOVEGAME in the UK... Anyway, are there any objective disadvantages of releasing VENUS as the second single in the UK?

It makes me laugh when the US thread is closed so everyone comes here instead :rip:

They have never released different singles in the USA + UK. I only remember they skipped LOVEGAME in the UK... Anyway, are there any objective disadvantages of releasing VENUS as the second single in the UK?

They didn't skip LoveGame here it just flopped

bumblebee

It makes me laugh when the US thread is closed so everyone comes here instead :rip:

Get dat thread popularity  :classy:

They didn't skip LoveGame here it just flopped

it was so sad, it was my jam back in the day :emo:

ffs gaga just make s-xxx dreams the second single

US = third single lovegame and fourth paparazzi

UK = third single paparazzi and fourth single lovegame (the legendary top 20 silver hit)

I'd say the most iconic silver hit of all time :derpga:

At least lovegame could chart ...........unlike all the songs of ARTPOP right now  :sweat:

VforVendetta

At least lovegame could chart ...........unlike all the songs of ARTPOP right now :sweat:

Give me an example.

I'd say the most iconic silver hit of all time :derpga:

I think you're forgetting about the genuine SMASH HIT SILVER SINGLE APPLAUSE

bumblebee

At least lovegame could chart ...........unlike all the songs of ARTPOP right now  :sweat:

I think we should all form the virtual praying circle and send all da prayers to Interscope and beg them to release VENUS in the UK. 

It's not that I'm freaking out because the song which I didn't even listen to was denied the second single spot: it's just that I'm worried that Gaga will have to change the performances which are coming up (extra work for her), and the fact that she also probably didn't perform DO WHAT U WANT on the Muppets special - and I'm being serious about the last one

Archived