đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

BlondeKingOfGGD

Yep but polydor will probably choose to do anything opposite to what needs to happen / what we say

Yeahh haha... i hope they know what there doing.

Part of me thinks they will cos of the Venus performance would have already been done for the X factor.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

They should make it album only and then release it as a DWUW - Single after the X factor performance. That simple

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

They should make it album only and then release it as a DWUW - Single after the X factor performance. That simple

But then they will miss out on all the sales that are happening right now and all week. Including all of the fans that already have it from the pre-orders.

artpopmess

But then they will miss out on all the sales that are happening right now and all week. Including all of the fans that already have it from the pre-orders.

The 10 million viewers who watch x factor will make up for it

artpopmess

here's hoping we get a #01 single for the next album!!!!!!!!!

If she wasn't performing on X Factor on sunday i'd actually be 100% more depressed... 

I just wanna know what's going on now, this speculation is killing us as a family.

The 10 million viewers who watch x factor will make up for it

Will they though? It would exclude a large proportion of sales that would have come from fans that we already know are actually interested in her/the song/the album. Because we all have the song already.

This is literally the ideal thing they could do to ensure maximum success of the next single.

Do What U Want and Dope remain as promotional singles that only serve to boost pre-orders of ARTPOP. Venus is the second single as originally planned.

Sunday at 12:00am - Venus is released as a standalone single that is NOT yet available through ARTPOP pre-order. Fan sales boost it high up the iTunes chart. Probably not all the way to #1 cos of 1D and whoever else.

Sunday night - X Factor performance, hopefully sends it to number one

Monday it is sent to radios, Capital and Heart stations start to play it, Radio 1 then playlist it on Wednesday

Any other release plan I can think of doesn't make sense at this point. It's really easy for her to make a single chart, it just needs to be one that isn't part of the pre-order promotion... It's not hard

Americano

That's not fair, I'm not getting stuck with the mess that is DWUWs release in the US while the world gets Venus. If she's doing Venus anywhere it'd better be worldwide.

This would've never happened if she just stood by the original plans and thought this through more clearly

BlondeKingOfGGD

here's hoping we get a #01 single for the next album!!!!!!!!!

If Venus is released as a stand alone single in the UK with the orginial planning of the performance

Venus can get #1

That's if Gaga's team sort stuff out and realise what they need to do... If not then ARTPOP will have no UK #1 singles :(

If Venus is released as a stand alone single in the UK with the orginial planning of the performance

Venus can get #1

That's if Gaga's team sort stuff out and realise what they need to do... If not then ARTPOP will have no UK #1 singles :(

Well, yeah :P

would applause have gone #1 if it was released on monday?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived