💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

I hope so, it just needs some radio backing and she needs to drop a lyric video asap

Hopefully her XF performance boosts the album enough to give Applause a boost back into the top 40 too

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I hope so, it just needs some radio backing and she needs to drop a lyric video asap

Hopefully her XF performance boosts the album enough to give Applause a boost back into the top 40 too

The best thing for her is to do a medley of two songs!

A medley of Applause and DWUW would be great. 

Venus must be the 3rd single, unless it's downgraded to promotional single with video, just like Beautiful Dirty Rich

EastonEllis

A medley of Applause and DWUW would be great. 

Venus must be the 3rd single, unless it's downgraded to promotional single with video, just like Beautiful Dirty Rich

A medley of the first 2 singles makes sense yeah. do you think there is a chance she'll hint at Venus and even sing a part of it ? I mean we're getting the snippet before the performance right?

that would be kewl

Were jb and taylor swift's singles released the day before dwuw? If that were the case, maybe it genuinely didn't make it into the top 40? 

how come ?

JB's was Taylors wasn't, maybe they're were withholding it from charting so that Venus could slay on sunday?

also Katys album is only 7k ahead of #2 her sales can't be that great (apparently she did 21k first day)

I'm so confused as to why it isn't in the midweeks. I tuned in on the top 3 and it wasn't there.

JB's was Taylors wasn't, maybe they're were withholding it from charting so that Venus could slay on sunday?

also Katys album is only 7k ahead of #2 her sales can't be that great

But Venus is only a promo single now why would they want to stop the actual single from charting?

I'm so confused as to why it isn't in the midweeks. I tuned in on the top 3 and it wasn't there.

But Venus is only a promo single now why would they want to stop the actual single from charting?

Well it is now, but it wasn't till last night till that was announced, so if they'd already stopped it from charting from the minute it was released they won't be able to change it now

BoomKack

I was listening to it in the car and when they missed out Gaga I almost screamed.

I s2g Radio 1 have it out for her or something, I remember they refused to chart The Fame Monster under that name because it included Them Fame with it, so it was always "The Fame" in the chart when it was actually TFM.

Archived