💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

inb4 she performs in front of sharon wearing a fur bra :haha:

she would never perform venus on x factor right?! 

Hopefully not

However if she peforms DWUW .. which she will

It will be a hit in the UK. 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaisHotAF

She may perform both. Also if we keep on requesting to local Top 40 stations AND Rhythmic stations! 

Probably on Grindr

someone in my flat is playing DWUW but it is the ****ty extended version of the clip from the Best Buy commercial :(

someone in my flat is playing DWUW but it is the ****ty extended version of the clip from the Best Buy commercial :(

tell them it's out on iTunes to buy  :hor:

StrawberryBlond

I could cry just about now. Interscope doesn't have a clue when it comes to managing Gaga's career over the last few years. This decision reflects really badly on them. It looks like they didn't have a solid plan in place and are too worried about her flopping with the second single because Applause wasn't the smash we'd hoped for. It looks like they're too tentative and want to hang onto whatever smash they can get. This means a video will have to be filmed and who knows how long that will take to release. You know what Gaga's like. The video could be the difference between a hit and a flop and if she waits too long, it'll be too late. All the fans will have already purchased it, so it'll just been down to the public now and we know how fickle they can be. This means she'll have to come up with a new performance idea for X Factor and can that be possible in 5 days? And if she performs Venus because that was the original plan, I'll blow a gasket.

THIS IS HER BIG CHANCE TO HAVE A HIT AGAIN AND SHE'S BLOWING IT. Why is it always her? You don't see Katy or Rihanna doing this! Come on, Interscope, grow a backbone and stick to your plan! We fans have been waiting for Gaga to have a massive hit in such a long time and everything was PERFECT. She was going to perform on Saturday with the new single out the same day, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO GETS A HIT. But no, another off the cuff decision had to made. None of your quick decisions have worked out, have they, Interscope? First, Applause wasn't going to make the cut but was added at the last minute and ended up being the lead single, then Applause leaked and was rush-released and ended up not being as big a hit as a result. Now this. STICK TO A PLAN. THAT'S A SURE FIRE STRATEGY FOR A #1. Eff you, Interscope. If Gaga flops because of this, it'll be all your fault. You clearly don't care about the fans anymore and have no more confidence in the biggest artist on your label. Shame on you.

Honestly, I don't care that DWUW is the second single because people obviously like it. It has gotten good reviews across the board and good comments from GP. All I'm worried about, as Rachel said, is performance/video plans. If she performs Venus on The X Factor now.... I don't know what I will do. But I have a feeling she will do a medley of both. Which is kind of annoying as well because I want the focus to be on ONE song. Idk anymore -_- This could either be the best decision they ever made, or the worst. We just need to see how it unfolds I guess.

At least we don't have to worry about this silly rule now I suppose. Though I guess we should worry about this

2 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 0.9099

3 James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You 0.8057

RUN BITCH RUN

artpopmess

I'm worried about the X factor performance now. She would be completely out of her mind if she performs venus, but interscope won't let her probably. Hopefully R.Kelly is available and can perform with her on stage live.

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Archived