đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Americano

Well, lets be real, X Factor will have more than enough power to propel her to #1 even if she falls to Top 20.

I still wish this wasn't so messy.

Really angry.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused now, what's happened?

DWUW is the second single but they're still releasing Venus on Sunday?

So what song is she performing on X Factor?

Well, lets be real, X Factor will have more than enough power to propel her to #1 even if she falls to Top 20.

I still wish this wasn't so messy.

Really angry.

let's hope so. It did **** all for MTN ahaha

i'm just hoping she can come up with an amazing performance of Do What U Want so it'll push the song

On the upside, if gaga is performing dwuw on x-factor, at least she'll be able to show off decent vocals...

that's if she's had enough time to practise / rehearse it :cry: she's busy in Germany too this week

she can still go #1 if the xfactor perfomance is either REALLY good or controversial, ive got a feeling she'll go for more controversial and come on stage in next to nothing :ohno:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

that's if she's had enough time to practise / rehearse it :cry: she's busy in Germany too this week

That's true :/

she can still go #1 if the xfactor perfomance is either REALLY good or controversial, ive got a feeling she'll go for more controversial and come on stage in next to nothing :ohno:

If she did that, would it not lead to Miley comparisons? 

That's true :/

If she did that, would it not lead to Miley comparisons? 

probs but comparisons have never stopped her before cough*Madonna*cough :derpga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I'm feeling quite optimistic about the UK now (seeing as it's my home country i'm allowed to focus on it)

DWUW can still be a smash, IF these three factors happen.

1. It can remain in the top 5 of itunes for the rest of this week (feasible but it has fallen to two.. which is worrying :ohno: ). 

2. She performs it on X Factor - Very likely, and this will push the song alot, infact this is the only thing keeping me positive right now to be fair.

3. It grows on radio, and radio keep playing it.

If these things stay, which I hope they will.. a #1 NEXT WEEK is very very likely.

It got good impressions on radio one, plus with applause I can imagine radio one will be much more fond of her, as she has appeared on breakfast, they like the artists which like them back.

I can see radio one supporting, so... by process of elimination things are looking better for gaga in the UK than we may think.

By the way who are the regulars who post in this thread, I think i'm one of them. I like this thread, it's abit secluded and not as populated as others, good for us UK monsters to have a little chat and discuss!

Anyway any loop holes in my idea? Plus the song has been played on R1 already, come on Gaga all of this was so planned  :creepflop:

I'm feeling quite optimistic about the UK now (seeing as it's my home country i'm allowed to focus on it)

DWUW can still be a smash, IF these three factors happen.

1. It can remain in the top 5 of itunes for the rest of this week (feasible but it has fallen to two.. which is worrying :ohno: ). 

2. She performs it on X Factor - Very likely, and this will push the song alot, infact this is the only thing keeping me positive right now to be fair.

3. It grows on radio, and radio keep playing it.

Like Americano said, it doesn't need be that high to get a boost from X Factor, really. If it's #27 on iTunes, it'll just bounce quickly back into the top 10. If it's #8, it'll just take longer to climb. :sweat:

inb4 she performs in front of sharon wearing a fur bra :haha:

she would never perform venus on x factor right?! 

Americano

We'll see. So much in UK is promo dependent, and X-Factor is a huge variable (how will she perform (good/bad)? Will people like it? How theatrical will it be? Will people talk about it the next day?)

We just need to wait and see honestly

Archived