đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think this song has a chance at #1 with XFACTOR PROMO, Yes or No?

PLEASE TELL ME YES

:cryga:

Do What You Want has fallen to number 2 in the UK and in the US.

Omg no. Does DWUW have a chance at #1 with X Factor?

not unless next weeks sales are bigger than this weeks... for the UK that's very unlikely.

I hate to contribute, but Gaga just shat on the number UK opportunity.

Sorry to be negative monsters. 

welp there goes her #1  :smh:

It's BTW all over again, if Venus tops all the iTunes stores are they gonna make that the third single?

BlondeKingOfGGD

Awhh so her next chance at a #1 single is late 2014 early 2015 when the next album/EP is out.

Awhh gags.

Well this is the first good piece of news in 30 minutes

Okay Gaga, you have 5 days to get yo **** together and give us the performance of your life with DWUW.

it must be so hard on her though, she's probably still got all the Venus imagery in her head and thoughts of all those performances she has planned. Well, I guess it can't be THAT hard to plan a DWUW performance. I mean, she could literally strut around in a thong :rip:

From atrl:

Radio 1 has a review segment airing right now - they just discussed DWUW - the opinions were positive. It's possible radio will respond well!

Awhh so her next chance at a #1 single is late 2014 early 2015 when the next album/EP is out.

Awhh gags.

We can pray she does a second X Factor performance in December and gives Venus the promo it's about to have snatched from it's unborn hands 

urgh gaga i know u dont care bout the charts but its like ur trying to flop

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

From atrl:

Radio 1 has a review segment airing right now - they just discussed DWUW - the opinions were positive. It's possible radio will respond well!

It sounds like it was MADE for radio, in a good way

We can pray she does a second X Factor performance in December and gives Venus the promo it's about to have snatched from it's unborn hands

I don't think DWUW era will only last a month. Ugh, just so not here for a song that I was emotionally prepared for as a promotional single, only to have a lead single snatched a away from me.

Archived