Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

My sister lives in the UK but she ordered ARTPOP for me from USA! Will it count for Billboard 200 or UK CHARTS.

And the expected shipping time is between Dec 11-31, 2013. For what date of charts will it count?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sister lives in the UK but she ordered ARTPOP for me from USA! Will it count for Billboard 200 or UK CHARTS.

And the expected shipping time is between Dec 11-31, 2013. For what date of charts will it count?

Tell her to cancel the US one and get the UK deluxe edition. You'll get it faster x

GagaMyBlood95

I will probably be gifting Venus a few times since I still have £55 left from my free voucher. I really want her to get dat #1 :nails:

You better spend that money  :oops:

Tell her to cancel the US one and get the UK deluxe edition. You'll get it faster x

I did but I don't know she is not willing too.

She said: "Let it come now" :(

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

I did but I don't know she is not willing too.

She said: "Let it come now" :(

Awww man, tell her it'll be cheaper or something lol

Someone write a letter to Polydor to confirm that they have got their **** together because I am so not here for meltdowns when we should be raving to Venus

Off Topic Lana question:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Born-To-Die-Paradise-Edition/dp/B009FYFLA6

If I order Born To Die Paradise Edition from UK, anyone know if it comes in a regular jewel case?

(Cause in Canada BTD comes in a crappy cardboard sleeve, and and 2 CD version if more expensive).

it does :) i got it

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Off Topic Lana question:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Born-To-Die-Paradise-Edition/dp/B009FYFLA6

If I order Born To Die Paradise Edition from UK, anyone know if it comes in a regular jewel case?

(Cause in Canada BTD comes in a crappy cardboard sleeve, and and 2 CD version if more expensive).

I got got the BTDPE in a jewel case from Hmv, so it should be in a jewel case. You could contact customerservice to make sure

I will probably be gifting Venus a few times since I still have £55 left from my free voucher. I really want her to get dat #1 :nails:

wait and see if it's eligible to chart first  :ohno:

or we should all buy it on amazon mp3  :fan:

Gerrard174

The Official Charts Company has changed the rules for the UK singles chart.

Tracks offered as a free download when pre-ordering a digital album - also known as instant grat tracks - will be chart eligible from this week.
As long as pre-agreed criteria is adhered to, instant grat tracks will be considered the same as traditional downloads from digital stores such as iTunes, reports Music Week.

The change was unanimously passed by the CSC committee, which consists of retailers and labels.
The move brings the UK singles chart in line with most of the other international charting rules regarding instant grat eligibility.

The move follows confusion back in January when David Bowie offered his new single 'Where Are We Now?' as a free download for customer who pre-ordered upcoming album The Next Day.

The new rule begins in the week commencing February 10, 2013 and will be reassessed periodically to monitor its impact on the overall chart.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/ ... chart.html

is this true?

Tracks offered as a free download when pre-ordering a digital album - also known as instant grat tracks - will be chart eligible from this week.

As long as pre-agreed criteria is adhered to, instant grat tracks will be considered the same as traditional downloads from digital stores such as iTunes, reports Music Week.

The change was unanimously passed by the CSC committee, which consists of retailers and labels.

The move brings the UK singles chart in line with most of the other international charting rules regarding instant grat eligibility.

The move follows confusion back in January when David Bowie offered his new single 'Where Are We Now?' as a free download for customer who pre-ordered upcoming album The Next Day.

The new rule begins in the week commencing February 10, 2013 and will be reassessed periodically to monitor its impact on the overall chart.

is this true?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a458868/official-charts-change-rules-instant-grat-tracks-eligible-to-chart.htm

But Venus isn't free, it's total cost is deducted from the album when it's released  :fat:

It's so confusing

Blank Space

is this true?

GAGA HA IMPACT! :legend:

Archived