Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Asking them to not chart would be a bit mad, considering it's probably going to be top 10.

Not as mad as not allowing Venus to chart at all just so DWUW can have one week

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as mad as not allowing Venus to chart at all just so DWUW can have one week

True, I suppose at least it would chart on the Vodaphone big top 40 show.

Asking them to not chart would be a bit mad, considering it's probably going to be top 10.

But pre-orders plus X Factor means almost a sure #1 next week, and that would have more impact (getting good publicity and airplay for Venus).

This week's promo doesn't even have a full week sales, and will plummet.

GagaMyBlood95

It reached #1 and I am just thrilled about that!  :party:  I mean, it's just a promo single!

bornthisway51

The reason why DWUW is #1 is due to the pre-orders. It will plummet over the next day until this pre-order surge effect stabilisers. But it will have grabbed the attention of the GP whilst it was number one for sure :)

DWUW pre-prder effect knocked Lorde down to .36 in US, .51 in Canada, and .80 in UK (where Royals is on 3rd day of release).

Americano

The #1 should help with buzz, I saw Capital FM already had an article about her shooting to the top spot with her promo.

SomethingMore

Venus performance in 5 days

Still cant believe it. And finally something close to my time zone (only 1 hour difference) :party:

GagaMyBlood95

Venus performance in 5 days

Still cant believe it. And finally something close to my time zone (only 1 hour difference) :party:

:excited2:  So excited!

DWUW has sent ARTPOP to #27 on iTunes preorder it's at 3 and 12 on the preorder chart on Amazon and #13 best sellers overall

can you imagine what X Factor is gonna do  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  I think she'll snatch fastest selling album of the year

Archived