đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this gonna end up on the actual charts and played on R1 Chart show or?

Yes it will.

I'm assuming she will need to be about 0.25 ahead of #2 for most of the week to get #1

wow... if they album is at 41, then preorders can't be the reason why DWUW is no1...

the GP really latched on to it tbh...

ready for Slaynus tbh

DWUW can be from the time it was up for Pre-order! ;)

And YASSSSS GAGA! :cry:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Some posted this on GGD:

Apparently the UK charts have a new rule about "immediate downloads" from album pre-orders where the song isn't eligible to chart on the official UK singles chart. This also apparently happened with Katy's "Walking On Air".

If this is the case, then Venus, the official second single, is not eligible to chart either. Completely and utterly ridiculous rule, IMO. I now get why Katy's team didn't release the second single until the album was out.

Is it true?

Some posted this on GGD:

Apparently the UK charts have a new rule about "immediate downloads" from album pre-orders where the song isn't eligible to chart on the official UK singles chart. This also apparently happened with Katy's "Walking On Air".

If this is the case, then Venus, the official second single, is not eligible to chart either. Completely and utterly ridiculous rule, IMO. I now get why Katy's team didn't release the second single until the album was out.

Is it true?

Read a few pages back and people discuss the rule.

Read a few pages back and people discuss the rule.

Okay thank you! :hug:

No problem :D :hug:

I read only 2 singles are allowed to chart from a pre-ordered album!

What if Venus gets sales apart from Pre-orders?

How about she releases a single version for Venus in the UK so it can chart. OR MAYBE she turns DWUW into a single for UK! :omg:

Even in Australia WOA didn't chart on the official chart because of the same rule. :cry:

I read only 2 singles are allowed to chart from a pre-ordered album!

What if Venus gets sales apart from Pre-orders?

I assume her record label will be aware of this and will release it as a separate single or something like that.

Ewwh Red Update on Kworb :(

I assume her record label will be aware of this and will release it as a separate single or something like that.

Hopefully! :cry:

Ewwh Red Update on Kworb :(

She would do better holding back this week's promo single, or asking them not to have it chart, Maybe they did the later.

She would do better holding back this week's promo single, or asking them not to have it chart, Maybe they did the later.

Asking them to not chart would be a bit mad, considering it's probably going to be top 10.

Archived