Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah yes that's a slightly different rule though, that was back when they wouldn't let ANY songs available as part of a pre-order chart. So for example, if that rule didn't change, then Applause wouldn't have even been allowed to debut on the singles chart due to the way it was released. But now they say only 2 songs can chart if they are made available as part of a pre-order (I believe)

Ahh I see, oops sorry x_x; hopefully they add Venus as a "- Single or - EP" then, there's no way Polydor will let her second single be ineligible for charting, especially with the X-Factor performance on Sunday

It doesn't show at 7 for me :S

Ahh I see, oops sorry x_x; hopefully they add Venus as a "- Single or - EP" then, there's no way Polydor will let her second single be ineligible for charting, especially with the X-Factor performance on Sunday

Yeah I think maybe that's what they will do. I'm sure they will find a way around it.

aura>applause>DWYW but its extremely close

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

It doesn't show at 7 for me :S

Yeah I think maybe that's what they will do. I'm sure they will find a way around it.

add a 2 next to livepopbars.com each time you press something e.g livepopbars2.com -> click on top 1500, that will say its suspended, then add a 2 again and you're sorted ;)

For those of you who have preordered and are on iphones make sure you have automatic downloads option set to on in the itunes and app store section under settings :) should download straight away

21. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

add a 2 next to livepopbars.com each time you press something e.g livepopbars2.com -> click on top 1500, that will say its suspended, then add a 2 again and you're sorted ;)

For those of you who have preordered and are on iphones make sure you have automatic downloads option set to on in the itunes and app store section under settings :) should download straight away

Thank you, for both points!

Archived