đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

i'm gonna miss the venus meltdowns on here :cry:

you better have your phone with you, we all want to know about the inside goss :smh:

no seriously, you do pick things up. When i got to the iTunes Fest i heard some staff saying that Twista was having a haircut :lmao:

Well the performances have had a great effect on every song that has been performed so far, it's definitely still gonna make a massive difference for Gaga.

Think about it, the pre-order effect will give Venus a surge as soon as it is released, then it will get ANOTHER surge that night when it is performed :excited2:

it's also a worldwide premiere. the first performance. the first look into the Venus era. 

We've never had that in the UK with Gaga :cry:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 hours ago I was depressed over the fact that Gaga was probs not going to be performing on next weeks X-Factor...24 hours later it's confirmed that I'm going down to London to watch Gaga perform on the X-Factor

I mean, what

it's also a worldwide premiere. the first performance. the first look into the Venus era. 

We've never had that in the UK with Gaga :cry:

Yass omg

Jase, as you run onto the stage to promote Venus, snatch Sharon's weave and wave it in the air yelling 'BUY VENUS ON ITUNES'

Yass omg

Jase, as you run onto the stage to promote Venus, snatch Sharon's weave and wave it in the air yelling 'BUY VENUS ON ITUNES'

:lmao: don't tempt me!

Everyone ready? :excited2:

Dutch and French iTunes are late. I don't expect any different with UK :cry:

Dutch and French iTunes are late. I don't expect any different with UK :cry:

Well we never get anything easy so I imagine so

Where did that thing about only 2 songs being allowed to chart come from? surely most people bought applause as a single anyway and didn't preorder ARTPOP during the first week?  :ohno:

It'll be released as a single too, so hopefully people just buy that instead of from the album 

actually, they should just let people buy it from the album rather than having it download automatically

Where did that thing about only 2 songs being allowed to chart come from? surely most people bought applause as a single anyway and didn't preorder ARTPOP during the first week?  :ohno:

Offical UK Chart rules 

VforVendetta

Offical UK Chart rules

So Gaga has to wait for Applause or DWUW to drop or is she gonna remove DWUW from ITunes next week?

So Gaga has to wait for Applause or DWUW to drop or is she gonna remove DWUW from ITunes next week?

they'll probably get rid of DWUW if they have too

Archived