Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

She already had tennis court released in the UK though

Royals is her debut single WW. 

Tennis Court was released as a 2nd single from her EP. In June it got hype in the UK, thats why they released it but not as an official single ! Her label just put it on iTunes.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they were good times, though :dies: I see Henry very occasionally on Twitter, but everyone else? nope

Yeah he doesn't go on here anymore. I still talk to Luke regularly but he doesn't use GGD either. Callum is still in here though! His name is kdot now :)

---

PRISM finally top ten on iTunes after her performance. At #7.

It's gonna be so fab to see Sharon's reaction to Gaga's performance next week. I hope the song is just a properly fierce banger (I hate both of those words but can't think of anything better to describe what I mean atm ) and the performance is amazing and s-xy. It would be like the biggest and most amazing FU ever.

I think Sharon won't actually sit in her seat for the performance. She'll probably stay backstage.

I wonder how much the XF performance will help DWUW in it's second week. If people preorder ARTPOP after the Venus performance, then DWUW will rise too :party:

It's gonna be so fab to see Sharon's reaction to Gaga's performance next week. I hope the song is just a properly fierce banger (I hate both of those words but can't think of anything better to describe what I mean atm ) and the performance is amazing and s-xy. It would be like the biggest and most amazing FU ever.

I think Sharon won't actually sit in her seat for the performance. She'll probably stay backstage.

well i think it might be the biggest XF performance EVER, seeing as it's basically the song's worldwide premiere, and coming from a huge artist. Sharon will be seething

And a judge remaining backstage during a live performance is surely an XF UK first? :lmao:

I wonder how much the XF performance will help DWUW in it's second week. If people preorder ARTPOP after the Venus performance, then DWUW will rise too :party:

well i think it might be the biggest XF performance EVER, seeing as it's basically the song's worldwide premiere, and coming from a huge artist. Sharon will be seething

And a judge remaining backstage during a live performance is surely an XF UK first? :lmao:

Ooh good point about DWUW, didn't think of that! It will be interesting to see how it performs overall since promo singles don't usually do well over here at all...

Lol I know right, and they will probably mention her name loads over the weekend to hype it up like they always do. She's not gonna like it that is for sure

Ooh good point about DWUW, didn't think of that! It will be interesting to see how it performs overall since promo singles don't usually do well over here at all...

Lol I know right, and they will probably mention her name loads over the weekend to hype it up like they always do. She's not gonna like it that is for sure

idk, Rap God has done really well over here as a promo single.

imagine if after Venus, Gaga goes "hi Sharon :hor:" and Sharon's like stfu. 

What if they make up live on air and hug it out :lmao:

i dont think anything happen with the gaga/sharon situation, theyll both be professional about it :yes:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

i dont think anything happen with the gaga/sharon situation, theyll both be professional about it :yes:

The media might stir **** up if they have nothing better to report

The media might stir **** up if they have nothing better to report

yeah they probs will, oh well maybe gaga/sharon should just go all out and mud wrestle on stage :knife:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Taken from a user over at Buzzjack

The fact One Republic are still at 70% with 60-70k sales this week shows that Lorde & James won't have stellar sales this week by any means. But the preorders which will be decent for both ESP Lorde cos they've been around for ages will maybe push them over 100k or so but they'll fall in sales quite fast by next week !

Yup.

:wtf: Its her debut single. So what if CS is still at 67%? It doesnt have to mean Royals isnt selling much , CS is also selling a lot.

She is doing really well and I'm so glad she's blocking James Arthur :sick:, but it looks like it's not going to be a huge seller, at least in the short term, which is good for Gaga's chances next week.

I didn't mean to belittle her success or anything  :P

Archived