💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually to be fair to 1D, in the first week of Best Song Ever, it stayed at #2 for 5 days and then fell two spots by the Sunday. They still shouldn't be a huge threat, but we shouldn't go ruling out everyone, just in case a meltdown is ahead.

Lorde really isn't smashing in Europe the way she is in America.

It's possible that her sound is less novel in country's that have been through a bunch of Lana singles.

SomethingMore

Yeah, Royals is nowhere near as big as I was expecting

I don't think Royals is THAT big tbh. Counting Stars is still at 67%.

:wtf: Its her debut single. So what if CS is still at 67%? It doesnt have to mean Royals isnt selling much , CS is also selling a lot.

Yeah, 1D are definitely a threat

My GOD, the metldowns/nerves on here next Sunday are going to be legendary. The UK Charts thread is going to be the place to be :hehe:

Arturo

Although this could also be used against Gaga, remember that 1D's upcoming single is their 2nd single. There is not as much hype for brand new music.

:wtf: Its her debut single. So what if CS is still at 67%? It doesnt have to mean Royals isnt selling much , CS is also selling a lot.

:wtf: all you want, we're sharing OUR OPINIONS on how we think it's not as big as we were EXPECTING

Although this could also be used against Gaga, remember that 1D's upcoming single is their 2nd single. There is not as much hype for brand new music.

Hm, I thought BSE was just used to promote their film, with this upcoming single being the first from their new album

Arturo

:wtf: all you want, we're sharing OUR OPINIONS on how we think it's not as big as we were EXPECTING

Hm, I thought BSE was just used to promote their film, with this upcoming single being the first from their new album

BSE and the 2nd single are both on their new album so...

Yeah, 1D are definitely a threat

My GOD, the metldowns/nerves on here next Sunday are going to be legendary. The UK Charts thread is going to be the place to be :hehe:

It finally feels like the ARTPOP era is starting for us now. I missed it being this active :clap: Watching it and talking it through in this thread is gonna be like 2011 all over again

It finally feels like the ARTPOP era is starting for us now. I missed it being this active :clap: Watching it and talking it through in this thread is gonna be like 2011 all over again

i wonder where all of the 2011 crew are now

JustAHolyFool

She already had tennis court released in the UK though

i wonder where all of the 2011 crew are now

I miss everyone! It's kind of ridiculous to think about how off topic we were back then Was literally just a chat thread to us :lmao:

I miss everyone! It's kind of ridiculous to think about how off topic we were back then Was literally just a chat thread to us :lmao:

they were good times, though :dies: I see Henry very occasionally on Twitter, but everyone else? nope

Archived