Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

So. Gaga's primary competition on iTunes next week will be.....

Lorde

James Arthur

Justin Bieber

One Direction

Tinie Tempah

The Wanted

Am I missing anyone? I reckon she can topple those tbh. Inb4 Adele drops a new single out of nowhere or something

Also, JESUS @ Katy's XF boost. 0.4286 to 0.5327 Imagine if Venus is already #1 on iTunes when she performs and then her lead just shoots up by 20% or something..... I can dream :flutter:

Add the new Fatboy Slim record (the Calvin Harris remix of it is getting released, playlisted by R1, doing well on pre-orders)

The Wanted, JB, and Tinie don't stand a chance imo

James Arthur is already out and is peaking at #02 on itunes, so I assume he'll start tailoring off at the end of the week

It's Lorde vs. Gaga vs. 1D vs. FBS

With an X-Factor performance, I'll scale it down to Lorde vs. Gaga

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Add the new Fatboy Slim record (the Calvin Harris remix of it is getting released, playlisted by R1, doing well on pre-orders)

James Arthur is already out and is peaking at #02 on itunes, so I assume he'll start tailoring off at the end of the week

This is probably her only chance to go #1 in the U.K with the ARTPOP era....next week will be nerve wracking. 

Which Lorde song is this? Royals or a new one?

And honestly, looking at kworb, I thought Lorde would have had a huge lead over James Arthur, but she doesn't at all..

I genuinely believe that if the song is good enough, and she gives a stellar performance, she'll have her first #01 here in 3 years.

what time is venus released in uk, before or after x factor?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

This is probably her only chance to go #1 in the U.K with the ARTPOP era....next week will be nerve wracking. 

This. :tea:

what time is venus released in uk, before or after x factor?

If all goes to plan, 20 hours before the x-factor results show

If all goes to plan, 20 hours before the x-factor results show

:party:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I hope we're not all getting our hopes up for nothing, I'm trying to limit my anticipation, although realistically, it should at least get to #5 (or around about Applause's peak) even without x-factor, assuming the competition was of a similar level...

also: omg how many commas do I use

Cowell / the producers must really have a **** load of faith in Gaga to bring in the viewers if they chose not to have James Arthur on next week. I mean, he's on Cowell's label and needs that XF promo 

Arturo

I hope we're not all getting our hopes up for nothing, I'm trying to limit my anticipation, although realistically, it should at least get to #5 (or around about Applause's peak) even without x-factor, assuming the competition was of a similar level...

yeah if it was released on a Sunday w/o promo, I'd say #5-#7

Archived