Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct

OMG they better make the Gaga intro video package really ****ing epic

Queue montage of Eh Eh, Love Game, Judas, You & I and Marry The Night  :party:

Finally a great promo.  :worship:

I know! I am SO excited! This thread is gonna be so much fun next Sunday :)

They better make a big deal about this "WORLD EXCLUSIVE" thing

Oh ok!

Omg tell me about it, I hope they play lots of ads on TV during the week, and hopefully there is one after her performance promoting ARTPOP/Venus!

As long as her and her team realise how good of an opportunity this has the potential to be, we should be fine (hopefully).

We've been waiting for some good luck in the UK for a long time so this surely will be it

SomethingMore

OMG they better make the Gaga intro video package really ****ing epic

I live for X Factor UK intros

Arturo

So, let me get this straight, because I have pre-ordered the album on iTunes, I won't actually be able to buy Venus but it will become available to me and it will still count as a download on the singles chart? Correct?

I think, but to be safe (you don't HAVE to do this), I'd cancel my preorder on iTunes and just buy Venus separately. :P

I think, but to be safe (you don't HAVE to do this), I'd cancel my preorder on iTunes and just buy Venus separately. :P

Hmm I might actually do that. I mean they aren't gonna run out of digital copies

So. Gaga's primary competition on iTunes next week will be.....

Lorde

James Arthur

Justin Bieber

One Direction

Tinie Tempah

The Wanted

Am I missing anyone? I reckon she can topple those tbh. Inb4 Adele drops a new single out of nowhere or something

Also, JESUS @ Katy's XF boost. 0.4286 to 0.5327 Imagine if Venus is already #1 on iTunes when she performs and then her lead just shoots up by 20% or something..... I can dream :flutter:

MonsterOfSpain

0.5327 0.4286

:deadbanana:

Imagine Venus :deadbanana:

Imagine if Venus is already #1 on iTunes when she performs and then her lead just shoots up by 20% or something..... I can dream :flutter:

:giveup:

0.5327 0.4286

:deadbanana:

That's a pretty big boost considering the song's been out for ages  :excited2:

26 Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) 0.1582 0.0748

28 Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar) 0.1443 0.1206 (he didn't even perform it  :eek:)

SomethingMore

As you can see X Factor gives a huge boost on iTunes. Demi's 2 years old Skyscraper reached #4 on the official chart after being performed by a contestant

Arturo

As you can see X Factor gives a huge boost on iTunes. Demi's 2 years old Skyscraper reached #4 on the official chart after being performed by a contestant

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE I'M SO EXCITED :excited2:

Archived