💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

please gaga needs that #1 :ohno:

watch her perform applause :derpga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be so huge for her to get another #1 :ohno:

I really hope she is going #1 in U.K this time! She didn't have No.1 since Telephone in March 2010 :noparty:

hopefully the hype around it will make Applause go top 40 again, I just CANT beleive it is #41 this week  :sick:

***And let's say she performs 'Venus'.... it wont be avaible until tuesday ....one day and a half of sales wasted  :eww:

She is releasing the song same day she performs it on X-factor :P

SomethingMore

1.Finally UK promo!

2. X factor!! The biggest show in the country!

3. Another 100% top 5 single

It doesnt matter if she misses #1 it will be great anyway!

please gaga needs that #1 :ohno:

watch her perform applause :derpga:

XFactor already twitted bragging they have the world exclusive premiere of Venus.

preheat your ovens little kunsters cos we're all about to go in and melt the fuk down #putyourpawsdown

Omg haha

But yay for promo at feckin last

This would be so huge for her to get another #1 :ohno:

Ugh y'all U.K monsters better buy Venus. You guys have a week to save up IT MUST BE #1

I SEE U JASE, U BETTAH BUY IT TOO

OA/OS? :sweat:

On air on sale  :)

I just ****ing HOPE we DO get Venus on our itunes on that Sunday. I'm not here for any kind of ****ing messy delay

We basically just have to hope that Venus is an instant hit with the public. We all know it took some time for people to warm to Applause, even within the fan-base. I know I wasn't a fan on first listen.

Yes she will have the stan sales and a MAJOR TV performance on the same day, but it basically means nothing if the song isn't good, because it will just trail off.

----

BTW SHE WILL DEFINITELY BE PERFORMING VENUS

Executive Producer of X Factor on Twitter:

@marksidaway 31m

Waaaaaay too excited that we've got the world exclusive of Venus with @ladygaga  next weekend @TheXFactor #xfactor

Arturo

1.Finally UK promo!

2. X factor!! The biggest show in the country!

3. Another 100% top 5 single

It doesnt matter if she misses #1 it will be great anyway!

But it would be so great!

We basically just have to hope that Venus is an instant hit with the public. We all know it took some time for people to warm to Applause, even within the fan-base. I know I wasn't a fan on first listen.

Yes she will have the stan sales and a MAJOR TV performance on the same day, but it basically means nothing if the song isn't good, because it will just trail off.

----

@marksidaway 31m

Waaaaaay too excited that we've got the world exclusive of Venus with @ladygaga  next weekend @TheXFactor #xfactor

Finally a great promo.  :worship:

Arturo

----

@marksidaway 31m

They better make a big deal about this "WORLD EXCLUSIVE" thing

On air on sale  :)

Oh ok!

As long as her and her team realise how good of an opportunity this has the potential to be, we should be fine (hopefully).

So, let me get this straight, because I have pre-ordered the album on iTunes, I won't actually be able to buy Venus but it will become available to me and it will still count as a download on the singles chart? Correct?

Archived