💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully the hype around it will make Applause go top 40 again, I just CANT beleive it is #41 this week  :sick:

***And let's say she performs 'Venus'.... it wont be avaible until tuesday ....one day and a half of sales wasted  :eww:

hopefully the hype around it will make Applause go top 40 again, I just CANT beleive it is #41 this week  :sick:

***And let's say she performs 'Venus'.... it wont be avaible until tuesday ....one day and a half of sales wasted  :eww:

Didn't she say Venus would be out Sun 27th - and I deduced the most logical reason would be for UK Factor.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Nopee... midnight so monday right? :S BUT YES I WAS CHEERING AND KNEELING DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND MELTING EVERYWHERE YAS GAGA. Venus will slay sharon osbourne to URANUS!!!!

Thank God something is being done right, I hope the performance is amazing. This is pretty amazing news actually, now I can't wait til next Sunday...

Also: Would it not be possible for Venus to be added to itunes on 00.01 on Sunday morning? 

SomethingMore

Her Twitter meltdown

DWUW tonight

X factor next week

BEST ****IN DAY EVER !

This is the first time any Gaga single is having an exclusive debut in the UK, right?

Also, applied for tickets to the show. Hopefully I get them :excited2:

Glad that the UK chart folk are getting something, finally :party:

The last time we were this excited was when she was announced to perform on The X Factor in 2011 We have done our waiting, hopefully it pays off this time

Didn't she say Venus would be out Sun 27th - and I deduced the most logical reason would be for UK Factor.

Yeah, she said worldwide release 27th :)

GagaMyBlood95

Well it was about time for some proper promo in the UK tho! So happy  :party:

This is the first time any Gaga single is having an exclusive debut in the UK, right?

Was that how Dermot worded it? I wasn't really listening to the specifics of what he said...

Archived