💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she isn't doing X Factor next week she MUST be on another week... Right?? She can't just ignore us like this

Arturo

Ugh Gaga'd better perform Applause AND Venus if she does! Make Applause at least gold  :pumpga:

Applause CAN go Gold with a performance for sure. I know it

If she isn't doing X Factor next week she MUST be on another week... Right?? She can't just ignore us like this

If she doesn't do next week, and she can't do the 10th (artrave), then I don't really care tbh. Those two dates are literally so perfect, she can't do one of them, so why not the other

Ugh I'm so excited what kind of lifeless person I'm going to be let down because Gaga will sell less because she doesn't get a performance

If she doesn't do next week, and she can't do the 10th (artrave), then I don't really care tbh. Those two dates are literally so perfect, she can't do one of them, so why not the other

COS SHE WANTS TO WATCH US CRUMBLE JASE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YET

we are all freaking out about a 5 foot italian woman being on the tv WHAT IS WRONG WITH US 

This is definitely not the good life :smh:

GagaMyBlood95

we are all freaking out about a 5 foot italian woman being on the tv WHAT IS WRONG WITH US 

We have no lives obviously  :smh:

Archived