Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want that damn announcement for Gaga and X Factor  :ghostney:

I guess all will be revealed tonight. I might watch it JUST to see if Gaga is announced

BlondeKingOfGGD

Tinie's new single is out 28th... If he is on X Factor next week instead of Gaga... :ohno:

Is it confirmed Katy is performing Unconditionally on XF tonight? Her album is only #19 on iTunes atm so that will be sure to push her up, as well as launching a new single. What a great promo schedule she has.

Wiki says she's performing Roar :/ haha!

Wiki says she's performing Roar :/ haha!

Yeah I think someone just put that there because it's her latest single though, I can't find any source anywhere online that says what she will perform

BlondeKingOfGGD

Yeah I think someone just put that there because it's her latest single though, I can't find any source anywhere online that says what she will perform

Well it's only between two. Either Roar or Unconditionally. Btw when does Unconditionally come out?

Well it's only between two. Either Roar or Unconditionally. Btw when does Unconditionally come out?

Tomorrow with PRISM

inb4 Miley is confirmed for next week randomly

Honestly would not be surprised

Thought Lorde was gonna storm iTunes and have a massive lead, fingers crossed that means it'll be easier for Venus to knock her off

Thought Lorde was gonna storm iTunes and have a massive lead, fingers crossed that means it'll be easier for Venus to knock her off

Are nonr of us worried about Children of The Sun?

JustAHolyFool

Emmm she kinda has already, she is number 1 with a huge lead from pre orders

if it performs like trampoline then no. 

Emmm she kinda has already, she is number 1 with a huge lead from pre orders

What's surprising is that X Factor Boy has outgained her the past 5 updates, and is so close.

Maybe she held Royals back too long. In the US, it's been charting on radio 69 days, just like Applause. The album was out 3 weeks ago.

No, Trampoline didn't do very well and COTS is only at #30 on airplay right now. Unless he performs on X Factor and Gaga doesn't then I'm not bothered about him. Tinie's power isn't that big anymore, I remember that one point where he was absolutely huge around the time of the BRITs. Then he took waaaay too long with a single that wasn't even very good so I'm not sure how he will do. I haven't actually heard COTS yet though.

Archived