UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Or maybe even Union J for the 27th :/

probably union J, their song comes on on the 28th :/

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1D wouldn't have been on on the same week as the Wanted, they hate each other (probably won't be union J cause they're not on cowells label (and who even cares about them) plus they wouldn't put two boybands on, on one week would they?)

It'll be gaga, i'm 99% sure, she's in Europe next week, she can't do the 3rd, can't do the 10th, it'd be such a bad move on her labels part 

glitterintheair

knew it wouldn't be 1D. aren't they scheduled for xfactor aus on 27th or am i making this up?

i think it will be union j because they've always been a rumoured name and their last single didn't do too great so they need all the help they can get! 

SomethingMore

OMG YAS NO 1D

"@marksidaway: @TheXFactor @onedirection 1D will be on the mighty X on 24th November"

It's now out of Gaga or James Arthur for next week

So performers for next Sunday havent been revelead, but we know who will perform later? :wtf:

Well James Arthur's song is being released tomorrow, and his album is being released on the 4th.

This makes it more likely that he'll perform on the 3rd to promote both his album and single

1D wouldn't have been on on the same week as the Wanted, they hate each other (probably won't be union J cause they're not on cowells label (and who even cares about them) plus they wouldn't put two boybands on, on one week would they?)

It'll be gaga, i'm 99% sure, she's in Europe next week, she can't do the 3rd, can't do the 10th, it'd be such a bad move on her labels part 

That's what I'm thinking too, it would be pulling in much the same audience

i hope she's on form when it comes to a lyric video and it's released the same day as the song so that it gets some tv airplay

James Arthur is NOT performing next week. Dermot announced he'll be performing in a "few weeks"

PLEASE BE GAGA

Arturo

James Arthur is NOT performing next week. Dermot announced he'll be performing in a "few weeks"

PLEASE BE GAGA

TEH SLAYAGE IF IT;S GAZG :rip:

GaGa vs The Wanted 

It's like she's destined to smash with venus 

(watch her walk on and perform MTN again)

glitterintheair

goodness there it goes, a passenger performance on the live shows   back up the charts it goes...

GaGa vs The Wanted 

:lmao:

No James next week, so he's probably on on the 3rd

GaGa vs The Wanted 

It's like she's destined to smash with venus 

#JusticeForMTN

Archived