UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Do you reckon Gaga will perform 27th?

Yeah I do, actually. She is in Berlin on the 24th so it would be really easy for her to make it on the 27th. I feel like the release date was specifically geared towards Europe since it isn't a good day for US, but it is perfect for us.

I think her and her team feel the US has been won back with Applause, but the rest of the world still needs some damage repair, so they're gonna go in on the international promo with Venus. We know she will be back in NYC for YouTube Awards on Nov 3rd, so maybe:

24th October - ARTPOP Listening Party - Berlin

25th October - Press day in Germany, radio/TV interviews like that one day she had in London last month

27th October - Venus release, The X Factor UK

29th October - Le Grand Journal, France

30th October - Record interview and/or performance for Alan Carr?

31st October - The X Factor Italy (I think that is the first live show, and it has been rumoured she will appear)

Then she flies back to the US. Idk, would be good for her to squeeze in a few decent promo spots in the short time she will have here

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24th October - ARTPOP Listening Party - Berlin

25th October - Press day in Germany, radio/TV interviews like that one day she had in London last month

27th October - Venus release, The X Factor UK

29th October - Le Grand Journal, France

30th October - Record interview and/or performance for Alan Carr?

31st October - The X Factor Italy (I think that is the first live show, and it has been rumoured she will appear)

That actually sounds so perfect. Not only will it build up hype for the album, but it'll also help Venus.

She can go back to the US to do X Factor / Voice there too

One Direction's new single is out the same day as Gaga's, so I'm expecting them to both perform on the same results show. Gaga doesn't stand a chance :smh:

Arturo

One Direction's new single is out the same day as Gaga's, so I'm expecting them to both perform on the same results show. Gaga doesn't stand a chance :smh:

A #2 peak is better than nothing

She can have fun with that #20 peak if she's not performing.

That actually sounds so perfect. Not only will it build up hype for the album, but it'll also help Venus.

She can go back to the US to do X Factor / Voice there too

Polydor never follow my flawless promo ideas tho, she will probably just come over, perform Applause on Loose Women on the Monday and call it quits Ã¯¿¼  :miley:

Oh dear. Well as long as she gets a decent opening week sales-wise and it manages to hang around then I will be happy. I basically just want it to do better than Applause. 1D may debut higher but they will most likely have no longevity.

It's more about the sales in the end though, like I'd rather have it sell 600k+ and give the album good promo because she could use it.

VforVendetta

Do we know for sure that Venus will he released the same day with the US here?

Do we know for sure that Venus will he released the same day with the US here?

She said 'worldwide release' on Twitter so I assume so

BlondeKingOfGGD

i think gaga could beat 1D depending on how good the song is. If its dancey and EDM as **** she's got that #1 

Polydor never follow my flawless promo ideas tho, she will probably just come over, perform Applause on Loose Women on the Monday and call it quits Ã¯¿¼  :miley:

sounds about right  :messga:

One Direction released best song ever, all the stans bought it and it got to #2 then plummeted from the charts, I think gaga has more GP than OD, and a song like venus (which sounds like a bit of a s-x anthem) could be more appealing

the fact that James Arthur hasn't been announced to perform the week his single out is slightly worrying, I hope he's not on the following week with OD and GaGa is payed dust  :ohno:

Americano

Katy going to X Factor UK and the finale in Australia... Gaga's era compared to hers

:megaflop:

Archived