💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Let's not get our hopes up like we did for Applause! :) I'd simply be happy with top 3. Gaga hasn't been top 3 since Born This Way. A number 1 is simply unrealistic though; even if the song is great, the UK public still have a problem with Gaga at the moment; her relationship with the GP needs rekindling right now...

No they don't it's just about lack of promo

The song aired on strictly; sang by a god awful singer and it shot up 10 places on iTunes, imagine what a good performance by her would have done  :udidnt:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

X factor would be perfect :excited2:

Radio was backing Applause pretty good too, so its not like that should be a problem. She just needs a big TV show

GagaMyBlood95

Who Gaga's up against

Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Mix)

Tinie Tempah ft. John Martin– Children Of The Sun

The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)

Tinie's not doing particularly great on pre-orders, The Wanted never have any luck anymore, so it's down to FBS. If she performs on the X-Factor on the 27th, she'll get her first #01 single since Telephone, without a doubt.

Let's hope she does  :excited2:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Who Gaga's up against

Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Mix)

Tinie Tempah ft. John Martin– Children Of The Sun

The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)

Tinie's not doing particularly great on pre-orders, The Wanted never have any luck anymore, so it's down to FBS. If she performs on the X-Factor on the 27th, she'll get her first #01 single since Telephone, without a doubt.

She's also up against Katy one directions new singles and royals is out too! Yeah X Factor performance would give Gaga #1 top 3 deffinatley :)

GagaMyBlood95

Also, is Venus going to be on pre-orders for the UK or is it going to be released instantly on the 27th?

BlondeKingOfGGD

Also, is Venus going to be on pre-orders for the UK or is it going to be released instantly on the 27th?

I dont know but i hope sooo :/

Any predictions for the charts then, guys?

If she performs on X Factor #1 - #3 

If she has a pre-order system maybe #2 - #5

If it's just released on october 27th in the UK then i think #5 maybe #4 because she has SOOO much competition she has katy 1D royals and others :/ just hoping the song is REALLY good :D wich it probably will be :)

GagaMyBlood95

I dont know but i hope sooo :/

If she performs on X Factor #1 - #3 

If she has a pre-order system maybe #2 - #5

If it's just released on october 27th in the UK then i think #5 maybe #4 because she has SOOO much competition she has katy 1D royals and others :/ just hoping the song is REALLY good :D wich it probably will be :)

Okay thanks! ;)

She's also up against Katy one directions new singles and royals is out too! Yeah X Factor performance would give Gaga #1 top 3 deffinatley :)

Ugh, forgot all about them. The new release schedule hasn't been updated :fail:

inb4 Katy and Gaga perform on the SAME X-Factor results show :fail:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Guy's were do you all think she's gonna peak? remember all the competition she has

#28 this week

5-9-7-8-10-15-19-26-28

Since 'Applause' is #34 on Itunes this could be it last week in the top 40 :/

inb4 Katy and Gaga perform on the SAME X-Factor results show :fail:

They attract the same pop girl audience, so I'd think Simon would pair them with someone with different fans, like One D.

I doubt Katy would perform on the 27th October, she's on Graham Norton this Friday, so unless she's here for two weeks, I don't see her rushing back here at the end of the month (it's possible, but I don't really see it).

Hope Gaga can get onto one of the major chat shows soon.

Archived