💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

wow JT...

but part 2 isn't as instant as part 1. it won't catch on. plus he'll be touring the US when the x factor is on. big opportunity missed...

I think he should have made a bigger break between part one and two... But oh well...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP is up to 154  :clap:

JT's problem was crappy single choices and the timing, that could have been the 4th single from Part One for all people knew, he should have dropped Part 2 on the same day as Part One in 2014

I think he shouldn't have bothered with a two parter tbh... But they could have at least promoted it as well as they did with the first.

GagaMyBlood95

I think he shouldn't have bothered with a two parter tbh... But they could have at least promoted it as well as they did with the first.

I know, maybe they expected people to buy it because they bought the first one lol...

I know, maybe they expected people to buy it because they bought the first one lol...

If they kept regular promo going with the first one all year round and into the tour and released more singles it could've been a really big seller. The first part was a huge success but now this second part seems like it's gonna sour the era. Sort of a "should've quit while they were ahead kind" of situation.

iTunes Update

plIvUX2.jpg

01. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

02. Berzerk - Eminem

03. Counting Stars - OneRepublic

04. Disco Love - The Saturdays

05. R U Crazy (Radio Edit) - Conor Maynard

06. Talk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz) - Jason Derulo

07. Bonfire Heart - James Blunt

08. Roar - Katy Perry

09. Can We Dance - The Vamps

10. Cheating - John Newman

11. You Make Me - Avicii

12. Count On Me (feat. Moko) - Chase & Status

13. Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

14. Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake

15. What I Might Do (Radio Edit) - Ben Pearce

16. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

17. Wake Me Up - Avicii

18. Heartbreaker - Justin Bieber

19. Burn - Ellie Goulding

20. Something Really Bad (feat. will.i.am) - Dizzee Rascal

21. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato

22. Sonnentanz (Sun Don’t Shine) [feat. Will Heard] - Klangkarussell

23. Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - Robin Thicke

24. Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake

25. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Lana Del Rey

26. The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) - Ylvis

27. Let Her Go - Passenger

28. Get Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj & Pharrell) - Nelly

29. It's My Party - Jessie J

30. Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake) - Jay-Z

31. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus

32. Applause - Lady Gaga

33. R U Crazy - Conor Maynard

34. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

35. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - Robin Thicke

36. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

37. Ain't Nobody - Jasmine Thompson

38. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

39. Tea & Toast - Lucy Spraggan

40. The Wire - HAIM

Bubbling Under

67. Changing of the Seasons - Two Door Cinema Club

71. What Doesn't Kill You - Jake Bugg

86. Nirvana - Sam Smith

We need a promo single or 2nd single here NOW before the hype dies out

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

where is the best place to preorder ARTPOP so i can get it on the day / before?

I'm not sure tbh, I think I'm just gonna go and buy it on the day..

Just realised I have a day off uni on the 11th so I can get up early and spend the whole day spazzing over it :legend:

One Directions new single comes out Oct 28th, so they'll obviously be on XF on the 27th, Katys album is out on the 22nd so she'll probably be on, on the 20th, not really here for her singing against 1D and all the crazy tweenies stopping her finally getting another uk #1  :crossed:

Venus released Oct 27th  :excited2:

At least 27th is a Sunday, finally a good day for us. Whether it will have the same start as Applause or not, though...

Hm, OA/OS. Doubt we'll get a #01 because of that but here's hoping for some huge sales + big longevity with some good UK promo!

1D's record of getting #1s is spotty. A threat yes, but not unbeatable

I could see GP responding more to a Gaga  performance on X Factor.

Lorde's Royals will still be a monster though. It's coming Oct 20, and will block Katy's 2nd single in UK.

StrawberryBlond

Gaga was put on the same night as 1D the last time she did an XF promo performance (1D got #3, Gaga got #16), so I'm hoping that the producers might see it as unfair to schedule her with them again especially considering she hasn't been around in a while and they've been here every year. It's not unusual for XF acts to let the single sell for the first week of release and then follow it up with a huge promo performance the following week, just to give it that final push if it hasn't reached #1 yet. Because of that, they could put 1D on the following week, which might prove fruitful because 1D's problem is that after their first week of sales, they drop rather hard, so if they don't get #1 on their debut week, they never will. Putting them on a week after the single's release gives them another chance and improves the song's longevity. Crossing fingers that's the way the producers are thinking. I hope that whoever Gaga's sharing her slot with, it's someone who's not as big as her or bigger. But just because the single is due on the 27th doesn't mean that she'll perform it on the 27th. Gaga's promo schedule in the UK has been weird lately. Maybe she'll show up a week or two later? She didn't perform Bad Romance on XF on the day it was released either, but because she boosted interest in the song with her performance, she got that #1. And she performed Marry The Night prior to the release.

Archived